Guys, Don't Forget! -Tomorrows UFC Fight Night 136 : Hunt vs Oleynik Starts EARLY

Because boxing is light years away from fighting.
nah, lol

thats a hell of a fight. that, alongside wilder-fury and joshua fighting povetkin later this month has me excited for boxing. honestly bellator has more exciting fights for the rest of the year than ufc. rory vs moose, the HW GP semis, the rest of the ww GP etc.

ufc just has khabib and conor right now. they need a main event for 230, and if they give aldo a awesome opponent then ufc will surpass bellator in my eyes

Pretty sure that's the same time as the Man United game

Wow Dana White is right, literally going toe to toe with soccer

So.. if you are missing it live, will you be able to watch it fight pass later on in the day?

I don’t have cable anymore and I ain’t going to the bar that early so I’m gonna have to miss it live anyway.

Fights begin at 10:30 a.m.EST / 7:30 a.m. PST.

Set your DVRs if you have to work or aren't an early riser.

There is going to be some Just bleed shizzle going down on a few of these fights, guaranteed.
Hold up this is on TV not on f#king fight pass?! Nice

7:30am west coast time...lol.

DVR it shall be for me.

Thanks for the heads up AB. Nice for a change to have them on early here in New England

F1 qualifying at 6am then UFC at 7:30am

giphy-48.gif

Looks like I'm sleeping in and downloading it later, but thanks for the heads up TS.

@Arm Barbarian doing Arnold avi justice by being such a quality poster.

West Coast best coast so I'll be drinking in the blood spatter of the JBG faithful along with my morning mocha.

1494669655812.gif

eb1.gif

Between the thread title and your AV, I thought this video was appropriate. Don't forget!

Too early, gonna be out fishing. UFC can suck my balls tomorrow, watching Canelo vs GGG instead.

There will be blood spilled early and often tomorrow morning.

@Thrawn33

Already knew that ;)

But thanks for looking out for me AB. I appreciate it. Doin the lords work.

Back