Guys, Don't Forget! -Tomorrows UFC Fight Night 136 : Hunt vs Oleynik Starts EARLY

What channel is it on ? Or is it FP?

It's hard to find this information. Why does the UFC make it hard to find this information? The site says "Fight Pass early prelims" and then just "Main Card" but not where to see it. Am I to assume it's a fight pass card? Why not just tell people where to see it?

Fights begin at 10:30 a.m.EST / 7:30 a.m. PST.

Set your DVRs if you have to work or aren't an early riser.

There is going to be some Just bleed shizzle going down on a few of these fights, guaranteed.
No DVR if its on fight pass...I actually really love their whole card feature where you can skip from fight to fight and it brings you right to it. Its all right from the player too.

It's hard to find this information. Why does the UFC make it hard to find this information? The site says "Fight Pass early prelims" and then just "Main Card" but not where to see it. Am I to assume it's a fight pass card? Why not just tell people where to see it?

It is infuriating. It is as if they don't want me to watch. Idiots.

Always look on MMAjunkie, they seem to have the best broadcast info. Its above the time/main event portion of the card. You have to click on the event on the side or under rumors.

Hate when they have fights early in the day. Impossible to watch when you have kids

I'm glad it's early I workshift.

Shame I'll miss the Canelo GGG clash ffs.

Ahhh crap I didn't even know that, I work tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up.
Only poor people work on Saturdays.

tenor.gif

Wait a minute I work too......

Lloyd-Christmas-Happy-to-Sad.gif

There is going to be some Just bleed shizzle going down on a few of these fights, guaranteed.
tumblr_pdmg61ay7G1ws7ihlo1_500.gif

You are a gentleman and a scholar!
giphy.gif

Wake and bake it is

<mma4>

Yé !!!

That mean, early drinking !!!!

I am off this weekend for the first time in a couple of months. Would have completely forgot that this was an early card unless you had said something so thanks. Just hope I don’t lose power from the hurricane!

Always look on MMAjunkie, they seem to have the best broadcast info. Its above the time/main event portion of the card. You have to click on the event on the side or under rumors.

Thank you. So to find out where to see the card I have to go to a site that has no real affiliation to the UFC because they're actually willing to give you the correct info. It's more infuriating when the prelims are on one channel but the main card is on something else. Anyway, sorry for the rant.

Back