Crime Guy who appeared on Joe Rogan podcast advocating for justice reform found with a severed head in his apartment

699d47d0-8d15-4f51-8823-1359989693d5_text.gif
giphy.gif

His name is Sheldon Johnson, he appeared a little over a month ago on JRE, and it was kind of bizarre listening to him admit to doing a bunch of messed up stuff to people when he was young and then also complaining about how unfair the system is. He was claiming to have turned his life around but is now being accused of killing a man and having dismembered body parts in his Bronx apartment

Hmm, thread title made me think he was found after having his own head severed in his apartment, but the fact his is still attached and it was somebody else's head, quote honestly, changes nothing for me.

Good thread, would read again.

I actually thought his rogan episode was pretty good. He explained that a teacher was about to physically discipline him, so he sprayed the teacher with a fire extinguisher. The result was that he ended up in various mental institutions for years.

The victim apparently only served about 10 years in prison for murder before being paroled. How does that happen?

It seems like they may have been friends to some extent but also rival gang members. A lot can go wrong when two homicidal, criminal people keep in contact post-prison. I'm sure a lot of things went down during their incarceration that neither guy would wish to be reminded of.

Last edited:
I think if you end up with a severed head in your apartment, you've made some bad decisions in your life.

Not as bad as the decisions of the person the severed head belonged to. ;)

Last edited:
Let me guess... It was a white head, wasn't it? Why do you care about this?!?!?

The victim apparently only served about 10 years in prison for murder before being paroled. How does that happen?
Justice reform. Razzle dazzle.

Seems like he was trying to get the body out of the apartment with nobody noticing, but didn't finish what he started.

the innocence project is a shitty organization. They lie to the public about cases they take up in order to get support. Facts take a back seat to them, their agenda is innocence at all costs.

The justice system turned him into a monster. He had no choice.

Back