Guy In Tie Goes Full Caveman On Bully

the attention pimp
d7ce30328d98e5d2-sp-sports-thread-67174868.gif

"..........................bravo."

Buddy decides to react to "bullying" as any sane man would, with a horrific criminal beating. He goes full chimp, taking out all his frustrations in one long barrage of GNP.

Pretty sure that isnt the story at all. First time I ran across this, the guy getting beat to a pulp was a gay roommate of a guy in the other room.

Pretty sure that isnt the story at all. First time I ran across this, the guy getting beat to a pulp was a gay roommate of a guy in the other room.
Hard to be sure without credible sources because people retitle videos for clickbait or drama. I wouldn't be surprised if the victim was gay though and had been using that to "bully" the attacker, touching him suggestively as the bully claimed at the end. I've said this myself many times, if you deserve a smack in the face for touching women suggestively without their permission then you should deserve one for doing the same to men, most straight blokes don't want to be touched like that by a gay person and especially one they don't like. It's not homophobia, it's how we are designed :p but he lost the plot completely, every punch after the first was a crime.

Makes me sick to my stomach. The murderous beating, the apathy of the guy recording, as well as you degenerates who thinks it's a joke or justified. No wonder people are killing innocents left and right with a culture that is so desensitized to violence.
I have only seen one sincere comment in this entire thread that defends this as justified. There is one other that expresses understanding, since he was bullied, but doesn't condone it (and this on the presumption there was "bullying" which we don't know there was). The TS made an ironic joke about fights being broken up early, but clearly he isn't sincere.

Have you stopped to consider that maybe you're just one of those people on the internet who likes to go around judging people according to your confirmation biases?

Anyone remember the fight where there's some skinny, slightly effeminate dude, and then some mongoloid (I think he was wearing a tie) picks him up and starts punching him like 20 times in his head while he's already unconscious. He was grunting like an ape while he was doing this.

Then, after he realizes that he almost completely did the skinny kid he starts going on about how that skinny kid bullied him.

Yeah that was a rough one. Boy's face was extremely jacked up, and everyone kept asking what the fuck that dude did.

Anyone remember the fight where there's some skinny, slightly effeminate dude, and then some mongoloid (I think he was wearing a tie) picks him up and starts punching him like 20 times in his head while he's already unconscious. He was grunting like an ape while he was doing this.

Then, after he realizes that he almost completely did the skinny kid he starts going on about how that skinny kid bullied him.
Organize the subforum by views. This remains one of the most viewed threads in the history of the Street Coliseum. I've merged them. Not sure if the original video is still there.

Something must have happened to make that dude rage out to that degree.

Back