Guy In Tie Goes Full Caveman On Bully

I really don’t like watching stuff like this.

I really don’t like watching stuff like this.

This reminds me of an old video where a Karate instructor viciously beats a mentally ill man infront of his students (I'm not going to post the link, but it was a notorious video that later sparked a criminal investigation).

I remember watching that and feeling sick - this video had the same effect. How people can just sit and watch a man getting his face bashed in (not even yelling stop) is disturbing.

This reminds me of an old video where a Karate instructor viciously beats a mentally ill man infront of his students (I'm not going to post the link, but it was a notorious video that later sparked a criminal investigation).

I remember watching that and feeling sick - this video had the same effect. How people can just sit and watch a man getting his face bashed in (not even yelling stop) is disturbing.
Yes, I remember that video quite well. One of the harshest things I’ve seen, because you expect a regular semi-funny beatdown, and it becomes attempted homicide.

It's pretty much irrelevant what the victim did short of raping a child, he didn't deserve that. We're talking about attempted murder by blunt force trauma here. I have no doubt the dude would need reconstructive surgery and/or induced coma followed by a life of misery.

Motherfucker deserves 20 plus years in prison

Buddy decides to react to "bullying" as any sane man would, with a horrific criminal beating. He goes full chimp, taking out all his frustrations in one long barrage of GNP.

As someone who was bullied a lot... I don't condone... but I understand.
Fuck bullies.

Worst one I've ever seen. Crazy how a ten second mauling can change your life forever.

Was watching on mute and thought the blue shirt guy was gonna be the bully. (Hell, maybe he was...)

everyone in the room ought to be held culpable if this in-fact was brought to the police. Fuck you for not stopping that shit, The biggest pussies in the room were the ones chilling out while that was happening.

I mean I am not going to stop something like what was happening in this vid, that's dangerous as hell.

You sound confused.:rolleyes:

Do you believe everything you read on Reddit? Believe Jussie, too?

Whatever moron wrote this tall tale has no clue how medicine works because they would never induce a coma as a pain management strategy. That's what dilaudid and morphine are for. They only do that if someone's life is in immediate danger, and I while I'm not a doctor I can't imagine any reason it woudl make sense to maintain it for 3 months.
I worked with guy that was put in a medical coma for 9 months due to severe brain swelling. He crashed a nova doing about 90 mph and went through the windshield. They said the trauma, pain and shock could have killed him so he was left in the medically induced coma for the 9 months. He wound up blind in 1 eye had a major scar and was one short fused SOB but he made a hell of an omelette and loved losing money in poker games.

Damn future CTE case right there.

Buddy decides to react to "bullying" as any sane man would, with a horrific criminal beating. He goes full chimp, taking out all his frustrations in one long barrage of GNP.

so the general consensus is not that this beating was justified? Dude "bullied" him....basically, he tried to punk him, and instead of punking him, got the ass beating he requested. If he didnt try to punk this guy, the altercation never would have happened. It looks to me like dude bit off more than he can chew and paid the price. Dont fuck with people and you wont force them to go full caveman on you is how I view it.

so the general consensus is not that this beating was justified? Dude "bullied" him....basically, he tried to punk him, and instead of punking him, got the ass beating he requested. If he didnt try to punk this guy, the altercation never would have happened. It looks to me like dude bit off more than he can chew and paid the price. Dont fuck with people and you wont force them to go full caveman on you is how I view it.

I think consensus is that the retaliation was absolutely over the top for whatever "bullying" took place.

Even if the other guy did something as agressive as pushing his face there are levels to punishment based upon the crime.

Same reason we don't get drawn and quartered when rolling a stop sign or burned alive for returning a book to the library late.

Manhandling and maybe smacking around a dude for "bullying" is absolutely called for. Slam KO'ing and machine gun fisting him two dozen times into a pulp is not called for at all. That's a beating you give when someone hurts a family member or diddles a kid, not when someone pushes your face.

I think consensus is that the retaliation was absolutely over the top for whatever "bullying" took place.

Even if the other guy did something as agressive as pushing his face there are levels to punishment based upon the crime.

Same reason we don't get drawn and quartered when rolling a stop sign or burned alive for returning a book to the library late.

Manhandling and maybe smacking around a dude for "bullying" is absolutely called for. Slam KO'ing and machine gun fisting him two dozen times into a pulp is not called for at all. That's a beating you give when someone hurts a family member or diddles a kid, not when someone pushes your face.

I see your point and can agree with it to an extent, at the same time though, if someone challenges you to a fight, you have the right to do them in. This dude challenged him to a fight by attempting to punk/bully him and paid the consequences for the fight he challenged him to. At the end of the day, dont fuck with people, bully them, or challenge them to fights and you wont get a severe over the top beating, or a justified beating. I think the thing that does it for me, is intentional disrespect. If someone intentionally disrespects you, or intentionally challenges you, then you have the right to smash their head in. Bump into me on accident no worries, bump into me on purpose and its a green light.

I see your point and can agree with it to an extent, at the same time though, if someone challenges you to a fight, you have the right to do them in. This dude challenged him to a fight by attempting to punk/bully him and paid the consequences for the fight he challenged him to. At the end of the day, dont fuck with people, bully them, or challenge them to fights and you wont get a severe over the top beating, or a justified beating. I think the thing that does it for me, is intentional disrespect. If someone intentionally disrespects you, or intentionally challenges you, then you have the right to smash their head in. Bump into me on accident no worries, bump into me on purpose and its a green light.

I just don't agree at all with that. Similar to the analogy with being tortured or executed for minor crimes like speeding. It would totally follow the same logic to say "you are endangering everyone's life around you by going over the speed limit, if you don't want to be flayed alive don't speed." No one wants to live in the world where that kind of harsh retaliation for a minor offense is the normal.

Similarly there are levels to self defense and escalation is a big thing. Reacting with "he pushed my face" with beating them into a coma is totally out of line with the "crime."

Beatings like that are only really necessary when a serious offense against your personal safety or the well being of family is threatened. Someone pulls a knife/gun on you? Caveman their face in. Someone sexually assaults a female relative? Caveman their face in. Someone talks shit and pushes your face? Throw them on the ground and slap them around a bit to assert dominance. If they try to retaliate by escalating and throwing punches back then pound them out and stop after.

I just don't agree at all with that. Similar to the analogy with being tortured or executed for minor crimes like speeding. It would totally follow the same logic to say "you are endangering everyone's life around you by going over the speed limit, if you don't want to be flayed alive don't speed." No one wants to live in the world where that kind of harsh retaliation for a minor offense is the normal.

Similarly there are levels to self defense and escalation is a big thing. Reacting with "he pushed my face" with beating them into a coma is totally out of line with the "crime."

Beatings like that are only really necessary when a serious offense against your personal safety or the well being of family. Caveman their face in. Someone sexually assaults a female relative? Caveman their face in. Someone talks shit and pushes your face? Throw them on the ground and slap them around a bit to assert dominance. If they try to retaliate by escalating and throwing punches back then pound them out and stop after.

i agree with you and agree with an understand frying someone for running a stop sign or what not.

Someone pulls a knife/gun on you? kill them
Someone sexually assaults a female relative? kill them
Someone talks shit and pushes your face? caveman their face

the difficult thing with fighting is that if you hold back, and decide to just slap them around a bit or what not, you could end up being the one loosing/getting cavemaned. Generally speaking, the one who wins the fight is the one who is willing to do the most violence the quickest. Lastly im not arguing with you, just showing how I view things. Showing restraint and control is great but can also get you hurt. Its a difficult thing to do during the heat of the moment, things happen so quickly etc.

i agree with you and agree with an understand frying someone for running a stop sign or what not.

Someone pulls a knife/gun on you? kill them
Someone sexually assaults a female relative? kill them
Someone talks shit and pushes your face? caveman their face

the difficult thing with fighting is that if you hold back, and decide to just slap them around a bit or what not, you could end up being the one loosing/getting cavemaned. Generally speaking, the one who wins the fight is the one who is willing to do the most violence the quickest. Lastly im not arguing with you, just showing how I view things. Showing restraint and control is great but can also get you hurt. Its a difficult thing to do during the heat of the moment, things happen so quickly etc.

It is hard to consider you "won" a fight when you end up in prison for years for doing something like this. Even longer if they die when you are attacking them like this which is absolutely possible.

No way would this be considered justifiable self defense in any way whatsoever. This could easily have ended the caveman's chances of having anything close to a successful life.

I have been in dozens of "altercations" in my life when I had to check someone for overstepping their bounds. If I did anything close to this as a response to minor aggressions I would've ended up in prison before I was 18. As it was I defended myself, asserted my dominance, and dissuaded future aggressions just fine without having an arrest record.

1e7ab31192705214.jpg

Back