• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Guy gets jumped for wearing MAGA hat

I think one reason the media has attempted to bury this is that the guy is apparently Iranian or Turkish and doesn't fit into the category with who they portray Trump supporters. You could never imagine that Trump has nearly 1/2 of Latinos supporting him by the coverage. People abroad have no idea how dishonest the media is. They believe that shit. Like that white cops just wantonly murder black people.
Yeah the national news is really trying to bury a story about a guy getting randomly punched in the face with no witnesses, deaths or otherwise noteworthy elements beyond.
I mean literally dozens of local news networks have run with the story because....it's local-worthy news!

I dont condone political violence for any circumstance in America at this current time. We are living in the best time to be alive that mankind has ever seen. Most certainly I do not think wearing a MAGA hat should trigger young adults or teens in such a way.

I dont know how old the "teens" group of people were, but a group of teens is more then capable of stomp a person to death.

And with all that said, Trump sucks.

Awful, but not surprising. People on the Left really view that hat as comparable to the swastika, especially in NYC. My parents keep telling me they're gonna wear it out in public and I have to explain to themselves how much needless danger they're putting themselves in.

Unless Donald Trump is your family member or you're really about that life of risking your life for some political ideals, just don't fuckin wear it. I give the same advice to young black men wearing hoodies with the hood up. You gotta protect yourself. This shit ain't worth it. This poor guy, man.

lol do your parents just want to troll people or something..?

On topic, I’ve seen teenagers wearing the hat where I live. Teens of all colors too btw.. I think it’s a trolling/anti whatever type thing they’re going for as I doubt any of them give a shit about Trump.

In any event, you shouldn’t get violent reactions out of people for wearing a hat. I’d compare it to if groups of conservatives were going around after Obama got elected and beating on people wearing or sporting that ‘hope’ slogan. There’s no need for that shit.

David Harbour. Star of the recently failed Hellboy reboot, but also of Stranger Things (which is Netflix's flagship original series, right now).

He made a speech about punching Nazis in the face. Really isn't important in and of itself.

I’m unaware of the recent growing Nazi problem in America, I wonder what prompted him to go off on that tangent..

The subhuman left at it again. They're gonna jump the wrong one soon and get killed.

Then the media is going to twist the incident to fear-monger about alt-right Nazi terrorists randomly attacking people.

Yeah the national news is really trying to bury a story about a guy getting randomly punched in the face with no witnesses, deaths or otherwise noteworthy elements beyond.
I mean literally dozens of local news networks have run with the story because....it's local-worthy news!

The national media seems to have no problem running stories about hate-crimes with little evidence and no witnesses that often end up being false.

I dont condone political violence for any circumstance in America at this current time. We are living in the best time to be alive that mankind has ever seen. Most certainly I do not think wearing a MAGA hat should trigger young adults or teens in such a way.

I dont know how old the "teens" group of people were, but a group of teens is more then capable of stomp a person to death.

And with all that said, Trump sucks.

Wow, good post.

Leftists, liberals, especially WPEMs, take heed.

This is how you should respond when someone from the "other side " gets his ass kicked for wearing a fucking hat

Wow, good post.

Leftists, liberals, especially WPEMs, take heed.

This is how you should respond when someone from the "other side " gets his ass kicked for wearing a fucking hat
Oh but the hat represents stuff and things.....its a symbol of white supremacy.....

Dnt see why its a big deal, MAGA folks attack lefties too..

Disgusting typical liberal behavior.

I don't care if its a KKK themed hat with a cartoon of a lynching on it. This is the United States. People express themselves how they choose and if they are otherwise not hurting anyone, they don't deserve violent retaliation for their political and personal views. This really should go without saying. There are ways to express contempt for vile ideas without breaking the law and violating civil rights.

This MAGA hat nonsense is just a symptom of a social cancer spreading through our society. The shoe will be on the other foot before long.

My point with this post is that the shoe is already on the other foot, Trump is partially to blame for what happened to the guy. He insults people, mocks cripples, suggest his followers punch people at rallies he doesn't like, hints that his supporters will go after people, threatens law suites, lies, calls people rude and derogatory names and stuff like that. Certainly the most ill-mannered president any of us have seen by a very wide margin.

When the leader of your movement treats people like shit there is a good chance some people from the opposition with act in kind. This is one of the problems with having a poorly behaved leader.

Plus the alleged attackers were children! Children! Kids do stupid stuff. Obviously it's more convenient for the conservatives on this board to refer to the attackers as liberals. It fits their narrative better. This is the length the right goes to pretend to be victims.

Try to not get too triggered but the chickens are coming home to roost. It freaks out the snowflakes on this board though.

Back