Crime Guy gets jumped for wearing MAGA hat

What a bunch of animals, and the kids that attacked him are animals as well

This is the culture of intimidation, bullying and violence the "tolerant" Left has created.

giphy.gif

Leftists after continually assaulting people of color over a "racist" hat.

InsistentImpressiveKawala-size_restricted.gif

I categorically denounce this disgusting display of violence.

If you wear the red hat you should be relentlessly mocked, screamed at, socially ostracized, disowned by your family, occasionally spat on if you're really acting out and facing severely diminished career and romantic prospects.

A brutal beating like this though? It's blatant thuggery and I won't stand for it. Sorry libs but you've lost me today.

You're a horrible human being. Assaulting women or anyone like that is not acceptable.

and romantic prospects.
<TrumpWrong1><TheDonald> It's impossible for that to happen.

BLyK9yN.jpg

trt.gif

85278012.png

DJLL1d0VoAAP6pk.jpg

Last edited:
Not saying that violence is the answer, but what did he expect? You wear racist propaganda, dont be surprised when this is the result

A red hat endorsing patriotism is racist propaganda?

Its early. Maybe my sarcasm detector isnt working. Or do you really believe this?

I don't have to condemn or support anything; again, that's not the fucking point of what I've written and you're so exceptionally thick in the head and revert to "well the left does this and the right does that". It's obviously a shitty thing to beat a stranger in the street over a hat.
Keep digging , fuck you’re ridiculous.

Okay, fair enough but please remember it's a Trump hat. Trump, the most pugnacious of any modern day POTUS by a long shot. Trump is the guy that suggested his supporters rough up people he doesn't like at his rallies. The same guy that hinted his supporters could take care of someone. It's Trump that say rude and crude things about just about anyone that opposes him. Not hard to imagine why some dipshits react in kind.

Unfortunately the political discourse coming out of the whitehouse is like nothing we have seen. Violence and rudeness begets violence and rudeness.

Also worth mentioning is that supposed attackers were children. Lets not get too triggered.

I truly hope whoever gets elected sets a much better example and tries to build bridges rather than walls.
I don't care if its a KKK themed hat with a cartoon of a lynching on it. This is the United States. People express themselves how they choose and if they are otherwise not hurting anyone, they don't deserve violent retaliation for their political and personal views. This really should go without saying. There are ways to express contempt for vile ideas without breaking the law and violating civil rights.

This MAGA hat nonsense is just a symptom of a social cancer spreading through our society. The shoe will be on the other foot before long.

I don't care if its a KKK themed hat with a cartoon of a lynching on it. This is the United States. People express themselves how they choose and if they are otherwise not hurting anyone, they don't deserve violent retaliation for their political and personal views. This really should go without saying. There are ways to express contempt for vile ideas without breaking the law and violating civil rights.

This MAGA hat nonsense is just a symptom of a social cancer spreading through our society. The shoe will be on the other foot before long.
And when they are wearing that shoe you will see threads for us to condemn it and you know what we will because it’s the right thing to do. Anyone making excuses for this needs to stfu.

Who is that?
David Harbour. Star of the recently failed Hellboy reboot, but also of Stranger Things (which is Netflix's flagship original series, right now).

He made a speech about punching Nazis in the face. Really isn't important in and of itself.

I categorically denounce this disgusting display of violence.

If you wear the red hat you should be relentlessly mocked, screamed at, socially ostracized, disowned by your family, occasionally spat on if you're really acting out and facing severely diminished career and romantic prospects.

A brutal beating like this though? It's blatant thuggery and I won't stand for it. Sorry libs but you've lost me today.
Oh shit! More shertifa!! <{danawhoah}>

It's pretty sad that we're at this point where people have to fear for their physical safety due to their political beliefs. Left or right.

Imagine being so angry Hillary lost, even all these years later, that you justify assaulting somebody with political differences than you. Disgusting.

The subhuman left at it again. They're gonna jump the wrong one soon and get killed.

I think one reason the media has attempted to bury this is that the guy is apparently Iranian or Turkish and doesn't fit into the category with who they portray Trump supporters. You could never imagine that Trump has nearly 1/2 of Latinos supporting him by the coverage. People abroad have no idea how dishonest the media is. They believe that shit. Like that white cops just wantonly murder black people.

Keep digging , fuck you’re ridiculous.
Wow thats a fantastic point you're making there! Now that you've put it in such eloquent terms I see that I'm wrong.
P.S.: In future writing, which appears to be new to you, try not to put a space before your commas rofl.

Back