Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Fuck him and his piece of shit Toyota Solara

"leave people alone you asshole"

iu

arlovski-knocked-out.jpg

1:29

Has the Arlovski "disbelief" the fight was stopped against Fedor look.

Poor video, we didnt even see the KO, let alone some nasty shots on a KO'd body. 4/10.

This is what the guys brother in mayberry should drive around doing, Street Vigilante protecting the old.

Funny, just wish the actual punch was filmed.

Why do they always shout "n*gga" in every vid, regardless of who's in it?

that jolly "thanks guys!" at the end, omg!!

{<jordan}
The old trucker yelling "thanks guys!" at the end just killed me lol
I searched the thread to see if anyone else mentioned it and somehow didn't find your post :D

Why do they always shout "n*gga" in every vid, regardless of who's in it?

Idk man. But let it be know that white people made that word as cool as it is. Black people can't take credit for this one. Fuck it, you can have rock and roll.

That dude was old himself the old trucker was probably around the same age range he was just scrawny
Very true and why did the old man have a tire iron. Good luck explaining this one to the cops.

Camera guy deserved the knockout here. Wouldn't be good for his epilepsy, though...

Truckers can be the worst when it comes to accidents they never want to admit fault because it will affect their job\get them fired. Once at a Mcdonalds I'm waiting in drive thru and a guy literally just reverse right into me from the parking spot. It was a small ding and didn't do much but I wanted his info just in case I decided to get it fixed. He refused to give it to me and I had to call the cops just to get his info. Found out he was a truck driver and that's why he didn't want to give it to me.

Dad gets side swiped by an 18 wheeler in his prius. Has to chase this 18 wheeler down the highway for miles just to get him to pull over. He tried to deny hitting my dad but my dad ended up proving he was right.

Back