What will be Colby's excuse if he gets KTFO fast

Xoleth

You're only winning if someone is losing.
@Black
Reaction score
Not seeing it, since Colby has a good chin and Leon has many decisions. Although Colby's striking defense is not good.
But let's assume he gets KTFO in the first 30 seconds.
What will be his excuse?
In the Usman fights, he blamed the early stoppage and Usman's cheating.
But in this case, he wouldn't be able to blame these.
It should be funny AF, to see if he continues with this character, after a KTFO loss.

The guy has created an alter ego for him, he is clearly playing a character.
But he is playing this character for several years and now he probably is the character.

I'm sure we all know what would happen. He will try to save grace, try to fake respect and say he was the better fighter, and hopefully fade in oblivion and Dana doesn't allow another fight for him and he burns through all his assets

He'll blame it on the long layoff and it's not his fault because no one would fight him.

Not seeing it, since Colby has a good chin and Leon has many decisions. Although Colby's striking defense is not good.
But let's assume he gets KTFO in the first 30 seconds.
What will be his excuse?
In the Usman fights, he blamed the early stoppage and Usman's cheating.
But in this case, he wouldn't be able to blame these.
It should be funny AF, to see if he continues with this character, after a KTFO loss.

The guy has created an alter ego for him, he is clearly playing a character.
But he is playing this character for several years and now he probably is the character.

He was just helping Drake win a bet.

Would be tough to fathom considering how tough he is and the fact that Leon’s a technical not “heavy handed” striker.
Dunno, but if it's not written for him in advance he won't sound very good.
I don’t believe that they interview fighters who have been KO’d, though.

He's disabled from the drain bamage he suffered from Morge Jasdival and he shouldn't of been competing.
<mma2>

Who really cares? He's almost 36 taking one last stab at a title shot. The obsession with Colby by haters just shows the act everyone hates is working splendidly.

Colby has a better chance of knocking Leon out than the other way. We’ve seen pillow fist washed up Nate rock and almost KO Leon. If Nate can do that then Colby can too since we’ve seen Colby hurt Usman and Masvidal with his hands.

The Liberal tears will taste Delicious if Colby knocks Leon out. That’s the only outcome I see, besides a Split Decision victory for Leon.

I’m riding with Colby by KO/TKO. MAGA!

Back