Gustafsson War Wagon

You do know its not a good thing to be on the wagon of someone right? You are saying you are only rooting for him because others are...are you a fan or are you just rooting for him because everyone else is?

You know Jones had a War Wagon when he came to the UFC? Than he became Champ, starting wrecking everyone, asking like an immature douche, and now people are not on his wagon.

Same will happen to Gus when/if he wins the belt and fights 2 or 3 more times.

Than you will have someone else's wagon to jump on.

All of that just an FYI lol

i did not know that, i always thought the "war wagon" was different than a "bandwagon," but if that indeed is the connotation then i've misunderstood it. i always thought being on someone's war wagon was just a way of showing support, not flocking to the next new thing just because it's novel. in that regard, i thought it's ok to have a Jones War Wagon, or for any long-reigning UFC champ to have one.

But if Gus wins the belt and "fights 2 or 3 more times," I don't think he'll have suffer the hate that Jones does, for obvious reasons we don't need to rehash here.

tumblr_m8iwiywRxN1qlinjy.gif

Fellow Norseman checking in. The son of Gustav shall crush his enemy, and hear the Lamentations of the women.

Very interesting fight ...I see a complicated fight for both of them , Hope GUS takes the fight.

The American fans will never accept an European champion.

Like they never accepted Silva/Dos Santos/Gracie/Barao?
Only the retarded fans would have a problem with a European (Or South American, Asian, African) champ. If ya didnt know, a large % of the American population have European forefathers. And if theyr not European, theyr Asian, African or whatever.

I think everyone has been rooting for someone to unseat the longtime champions. It finally happened to Anderson, so why not Jones?

However, Jones is all business and is not going to try to clown anyone like Anderson, it's hard to picture how Gustafsson beats Jones.

I'm picking Jones. I'm rooting for Gustaffson.

Enjoy The Fights!!!

My full card preview, predictions and picks are available here:

http://sportsmasher.com/2013/09/21/ufc-165-gustaffson-vs-jones-preview-predictions-and-picks/

i did not know that, i always thought the "war wagon" was different than a "bandwagon," but if that indeed is the connotation then i've misunderstood it. i always thought being on someone's war wagon was just a way of showing support, not flocking to the next new thing just because it's novel. in that regard, i thought it's ok to have a Jones War Wagon, or for any long-reigning UFC champ to have one.

But if Gus wins the belt and "fights 2 or 3 more times," I don't think he'll have suffer the hate that Jones does, for obvious reasons we don't need to rehash here.

Yeah I guess I could see the difference between warwagon and bandwagon. I guess I just don't like wagon's :icon_lol:

I imagine.this wagon being the most rickety unstable, wheels almost falling off, termite eaten broken wagon ever!!! But im still on!!

You do know its not a good thing to be on the wagon of someone right? You are saying you are only rooting for him because others are...are you a fan or are you just rooting for him because everyone else is?

You know Jones had a War Wagon when he came to the UFC? Than he became Champ, starting wrecking everyone, asking like an immature douche, and now people are not on his wagon.

Same will happen to Gus when/if he wins the belt and fights 2 or 3 more times.

Than you will have someone else's wagon to jump on.

All of that just an FYI lol

So you are saying there is only one true absolute fan and everyone is merely following that one true fan's lead? Secondly, you are absolute in knowing how Gus will act if he were to win the title? Wait....God is this your account? You are all knowing after all (sheesh).

Kick his ass, Gustafsson. I look forward to be seeing the fight.

Back