Gustafsson War Wagon

tshafer26

Orange Belt
Reaction score
All aboard the Mauler war wagon he will KO Jones and become the new UFC light heavyweight champion! Setting up Glover Vs Gus in a epic title fight

Alexander the Great shall reign supreme

Stockholm in 12h:

Techno-Viking1.gif

Stockholm in 12h:

Techno-Viking1.gif

ha ha what in the world?

Gustafsson's confidence and momentum will aid him greatly, but I cannot imagine how he will suddenly become much better than he has ever been before, which is what would be necessary for him to win or even be interestingly competitive.

thor_web.jpg

Checking in.

Giants will be killed and order restored.

FORZA SVERIGE!

[YT]BaVmYE_OBfs[/YT]

The American fans will never accept an European champion.

Reporting for duty!

ha ha what in the world?

Gustafsson's confidence and momentum will aid him greatly, but I cannot imagine how he will suddenly become much better than he has ever been before, which is what would be necessary for him to win or even be interestingly competitive.
I`ll tell you this: He IS better than ever!

ha ha what in the world?

He hasn't fought in 9 months since the shogun fight, that's enough time to improve greatly. Especially since he's been sparring with Klitschko's sparring partners over in Sweden.

im on it !! but come on ts some gifs pics would heelp

not too late for a sig bet?!?! who's really on that war wagon?

Who will the Cnadians support? gus or Bones? Jones doesnt like to be booed, he has stated that several times. even said that he would not fight in Brazil because of the boos. hes mentally weak.

With that said:

war Gus!

Back