Gustafsson to Jones: "Stop delaying and sign the bout agreement"

I want to watch Jones Cormier instead
Me too good sir, me too. Although it sounds like Cormier might actually need the time off now due to a small injury, so I guess it all works out.

He's working in how many times he can call someone gay on instagram before they suspend him.

Me too good sir, me too. Although it sounds like Cormier might actually need the time off now due to a small injury, so I guess it all works out.

Cormier's injured? Again? When was the last time he fought and didn't get injured?

wow, jones' fans lining up

y, so get rekt, he can run but he cant hide

no, hes ducking

cant wait until Gus loses and you coincidentally change your avi to DC.

the level of nuttride Gus "fans"(JJ haters) are presenting is hilarious.

This rematch will sell big, so most likely, Jones' team is asking for a better cut of the ppv.

Does Gus ever stop talking about Jones?

Looking forward to bones moping the floor with this loser again so he can disappear back into irrelevance.

Looking forward to bones moping the floor with this loser again so he can disappear back into irrelevance.

Losing to jones makes you irrelevant? You dont enjoy watching Alex fight?

Lol, so Jones should rush to sign a contract against a guy he's already beaten..

If I was Jones id tell him to get back into line like he belongs.

Sign the thing already so people can get to work. If he can use his fingers to eye poke, he can use them to sign the contract.

Cormier's injured? Again? When was the last time he fought and didn't get injured?

He has hurt his hand in the past, but his body did manage to hold up enough for him to take 5 fights in 16 months, which is more than most fighters.

As for his current injury, he injured his LCL/ACL before the Hendo fight, almost pulled out. Will be getting opinions on if he needs surgery soon.

10300430_10152419221156071_4590910265481177529_n.jpg

Made me lol.

Jones wants cormier instead

Ur damn right, but u didn't finish ur statement, so allow me...Jones wants Cormier to go back up to Hw so he doesn't destroy bones so badly that he cuts off an arm to fight at mw instead.

Ur damn right, but u didn't finish ur statement, so allow me...Jones wants Cormier to go back up to Hw so he doesn't destroy bones so badly that he cuts off an arm to fight at mw instead.

lol!
Damn right DC just wrecked one of Starbucks finest, plus a 45 year old, testerone depleted 195lbs Hendo

Jones is shaking in his boots!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back