Gustafsson to Jones: "Stop delaying and sign the bout agreement"

But he didn't and he fought 2 CONTENDERS working his way back to the belt.

But he was going to get an immediate rematch, but he fucked up. I don't think Gus should've gotten an immediate rematch btw. And I agree, he should have had to at least gain another top 10 win.

But he didn't and he fought 2 CONTENDERS working his way back to the belt.

He didn't fight two contenders just for the fuck of it, what the fuck are you thinking?

He fought those fights because Anderson was busy destroying Vitor. And vitor was more deserving then the recently cheating Sonnen. And you want to make the leap that following this example DC should be deemed more deserving than Gustafsson?

You're really shaking in your boots thinking about this second Gus - Jones fight, aren't you?

Alex showed beyond any doubt that he is a fighter of the same calibre as Jones,

That's great...but Jones slayed the viking. You do know Sherdog, and just about every major MMA website and the judges all scored the fight for Jones? He won 3 rounds and was NEVER in trouble, unlike Alex who he nearly K.O'd with a single strike. Alex faded and lost. Jones is the champion. He went on and BEATDOWN the NEXT contender that's more dangerous than Gus. While Gus beat Jimi Manuwa...now begging for a remtach before he gets exposed again.

That's great...but Jones slayed the viking. You do know Sherdog, and just about every major MMA website and the judges all scored the fight for Jones? He won 3 rounds and was NEVER in trouble, unlike Alex who he nearly K.O'd with a single strike. Alex faded and lost. Jones is the champion. He went on and BEATDOWN the NEXT contender that's more dangerous than Gus. While Gus beat Jimi Manuwa...now begging for a remtach before he gets exposed again.

Post-Fight-Hospital-Photo-Of-Alexander-Gustafsson-And-Jon-Jones.jpg

6a00d8341bf8f353ef019aff8bb821970b-900wi

Some high-quality "slaying" there. Win or lose, Gus earned a rematch... one of the few times I agreed with an instant rematch and it was given.

Post-Fight-Hospital-Photo-Of-Alexander-Gustafsson-And-Jon-Jones.jpg

6a00d8341bf8f353ef019aff8bb821970b-900wi

Some high-quality "slaying" there. Win or lose, Gus earned a rematch... one of the few times I agreed with an instant rematch and it was given.

hi-res-8fc96889016155abbe152a20d23baa62_crop_exact.jpg

The rematch wasn't immediate. With that said I agree Gus did earn the rematch.

Anyway, the dude is working on a new contract. I hope Gus is just trying to sell the fight. If he's serious about this then it is poor form to call out another guy when he's trying to take care of himself and his family financially.

Did you even see the first fight? Despite how hard you are hugging Jons nuts you have got to agree that it was a close fight and that Jones never had an opponent that tested him like alex. Exactly how was Alex "exposed" in that fight? He got hit with a spinning elbow?

The rematch is happening regardless and it will be a great competitive fight.

Did you even see the first fight? Despite how hard you are hugging Jons nuts you have got to agree that it was a close fight and that Jones never had an opponent that tested him like alex. Exactly how was Alex "exposed" in that fight? He got hit with a spinning elbow?

The rematch is happening regardless and it will be a great competitive fight.

The only thing that was exposed about Alex is that he's a hell of a lot better than most of us thought.

Jones beatdown teixeira? Teixeira is a more dangerous fighter than Gus?

You are wrong, sorry to say. The fights that have happened already proove it, if you're really that blind, you're worth ignoring.

You kids can talk down Gus or DC's performances all you want, but that belt is gonna be changing owners soon.

Downplay?

What performances? You mean joke of fights that Gus and DC just had?

Jones haters will be coming up with the excuses once Jones runs through Dpus and DC like Brazilians when they lose.

Lol, so Jones should rush to sign a contract against a guy he's already beaten..

If I was Jones id tell him to get back into line like he belongs.

Jones can talk about how he won and whine all he wants. The reality is that fans in general felt that it wasn't a clear victory for the champ and want to see a rematch.

When Jones repeatedly stalls and complains about the inevitable, it makes him seem weak.

Jones can talk about how he won and whine all he wants. The reality is that fans in general felt that it wasn't a clear victory for the champ and want to see a rematch.

When Jones repeatedly stalls and complains about the inevitable, it makes him seem weak.
the fans now want dc to fight Jones, not Gus. Gus later if Jones wins again.

'The fans'... :rolleyes:
I want to watch the Gus-Jones rematch after the Glover and Manuwa fights (as they promised).
Then, i want to see DC vs Jones, as title match or title contender match.

'The fans'... :rolleyes:
I want to watch the Gus-Jones rematch after the Glover and Manuwa fights (as they promised).
Then, i want to see DC vs Jones, as title match or title contender match.

people always want to rush a rematch. let him beat someone relevant, because as far as I can tell, his best fight is a loss, and his best win is shogun. dc getting the title shot and Gus fighting the rumble/nog winner for the next one would be better

Downplay?

What performances? You mean joke of fights that Gus and DC just had?

Jones haters will be coming up with the excuses once Jones runs through Dpus and DC like Brazilians when they lose.

Hahaha no.

Jonathan aint running through shit pal. He knows that with either guy, he's ending up in a hospital eating jello again and scaring his kids when he comes home looking like the elephant man.

Fans of Jones maybe. Everyone else thought it was fight of the year and wants the rematch as soon as possible.

What are you Jones haters going to say when he beats the breaks off Gustafsson?

Back