• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Gustafsson: Interested in Rematch With Rumble&Jones, Won't fight Manuwa

I just want to see him fight. Doesn't matter who its against. The guy has the skills to be champ.

lol you don't even know what a jab is and you are telling me who won a fight? you are clueless. I guess if I didnt know what a jab was I might think Jones won that fight with his foot kicks lol.
lol

keep going

i love teenage butthurt

Is it official that Jones gets the winner of DC vs Rumble? Has that been announced? If Gus gets past Glover I think they will put him on the shelf to fight whoever comes out the winner of DC/Rumble/Jones.

In the meantime, they'll set up Shogun vs Manuwa to determine who gets the shot after Alex.

It seems like people here don't know that much about the sport they're a "fan" of.

My guess would be that Gus and Manuwa won't fight again since they're training partners now. It's happened numerous times throughout the history of MMA with the different camps. You don't want to hurt your own teammate, or give him a loss, even though it's an individual sport.

Jimi Manuwa seems to be very close to Gustafsson. Jimi sometimes trains at the all star gym in Stockholm with Gustafsson.

Did anyone else notice how soft he looked in the cage after the Manuwa fight?
It looked like he had a bit of tits and a belly.

Maybe the Reebok clothes are not flattering?
Gus is one of the few top guys that has looked the same since USADA came in

Just imagine if he fought USADA Jones. He would of finished him instead of being robbed.

also, his last fight made him look weak

some top 50 guy played with him on the feet.... so gus panicwrestled to a boring decision

he´s emotionally done after the jones beatdown, the rumble KO and the DC masterclass of fighting
UANKONv.png

Back