Gus's record is actually not good

Gus's best win is that time that he almost won against that guy.

Can’t wait til the beheading of Anthony Smith this weekend

Dude is overrated. Pushed hard and given many title shots cause European.
More like because he arguably beat Jon Jones. Not many people can say that, and I'm not talking about guys like Hamil, Sonnen or Smith that could have stole the win.

I didn't say it wasn't a close fight.

It was close.

Jones won 48-47. Usually 3-2 round fights are close.

Watch the fight again. Jones didn't just land that spinning elbow in round 4. That elbow turned the tide in that round.

Believe me, I wish this wasn't the case. I was there live, I was cheering for Gus.
It turned the tide with 40 something seconds left in the round? If you watched it live maybe you to rewatch it. At any rate our argument is about you saying the round clearly went to Jones, and i was not clear. It wasnt outlandish but it can certainly be argued. One elbow that did not drop Gus or rattle him enough to give Jones a TD settled that round.

You said it turned the tide, so we are in agreement that Gus was winning that round before the elbow. You specified thr 10 point system and Jones did not blow Gus away after it.

I agree with most decisions honestly, i had gsp winning round 1 against hendricks. I had Frankie against bj and Benson against frankie. But round 4 of this fight i dont get. (Also giblert won that fight!)

One of the most overrated fighters in UFC history. Gets a pass for being a criminal fuck, gets all of his fights near home, got put on the video game cover for being a loser, and never once won any "big" fight he was in. He's the quintessential gatekeeper with more hype and accommodation than he ever deserved.

True his criminal past gets looked over while Jones run ins with the law put him a category w Bin Laden.

I wonder why?

True his criminal past gets looked over while Jones run ins with the law put him a category w Bin Laden.

I wonder why?

One of them was 16 years old and turned his life around. The other started when he was 26 and to this day still has steroids in his system

I wonder why?

Maybe because it was over 15 years ago and when he was a teenager? I'm sure it would be brought up quite a bit if it happened in the prime of his career, but it didn't. Nice bait though!

Thats why I think Anthony Smith will KO Gus. He's never face a striker like Anthony Smith. :eek:

One of the most overrated fighters in UFC history. Gets a pass for being a criminal fuck, gets all of his fights near home, got put on the video game cover for being a loser, and never once won any "big" fight he was in. He's the quintessential gatekeeper with more hype and accommodation than he ever deserved.

What do think he actually deserves then? Spend his whole life on Sherdog being a baiting negative fuckface?

He’s basically the bones’ josh koscheck or chael Sonnen

He has good wins vs manuwa and shogun. Thats not bad.

What ever happened to @Toco he was the biggest Gus nut ever.
are you that one guy a couple of months ago that was relentlessly shitting on me because I was a gus fan? but yeah I was extremely disappointed with gus' performance against jones this second time. also he seems to be slightly delusional. would still watch his fights because he's exciting, but damn. also maybe getting out of that random ass camp he trains at in sweden would be a good thing for him?

Gus could probably beat any Viking ever. He is likely the most bad ass Swede of all time.

Which goes to show how overrated Swedes were across history.

Sweden's underrated af they almost conquered Russia with like no people.

One of them was 16 years old and turned his life around. The other started when he was 26 and to this day still has steroids in his system
no he was 18 and went to prison.

and how you can possibly compare violent criminal assault to peds in sports is very telling

Maybe because it was over 15 years ago and when he was a teenager? I'm sure it would be brought up quite a bit if it happened in the prime of his career, but it didn't. Nice bait though!
he served time in prison for violent assault
But yeah I guess he was a "teenager"

no he was 18 and went to prison.

and how you can possibly compare violent criminal assault to peds in sports is very telling

Not only comparing it to PEDs, but also driving under the influence, Hit n run. But yeah break out the race card as much as you want

Not only comparing it to PEDs, but also driving under the influence, Hit n run. But yeah break out the race card as much as you want
No one mentioned race
but again if you view hit and run and PEDS (which are used by pro athletes) as the same as violent criminal assault,
Its clear where you are coming from.

Back