GUNS Thread

The only gun I've owned. Pure stopping power.

zapper.jpg

Originally posted by Tenacious T
CNNdoesmy Thinking- w/ a name like that I'd expect u to be anti-guns; any way that's another post. But u got to shot an AK-47 and a Glock. I'm jealous man. DId it make u feel real macho?

Fuck no dude, I am more pro-gun than Ted Nugent! They didn't let me fire the AK at 50 yards so I had to shoot it at 100 using the iron sights (since i dont have a scope for it- that would look kind of silly unless it was a Druganov) so I felt kinda stupid since I barely ever hit the target. But the glock was great, what a pleasure to shoot them.

Big fat guy, the 1911 is made to be kept cocked and loaded
when it sits in your holster the gun cannot fire, pressure on the nose of the gun makes the hammer not work-its basically impossible to have an unwanted discharge
Springfield armory has been puting gun keys on the grip of the gun so the gun wont fire without its key, another added feature that provents discharge

Originally posted by sharps
CNNdoesmy, make sure the gun caliber is in .308, best caliber to buy right now
you can do a lot better then 100-200 yards since the barrel will probably be a 26 inch unless you get the LTR model

Those guns can have a large price tag; don't take the savage110fp out of the picture

You know that's one thing I just can't make up my mind on... I would want to get a .233 since the bullets are dirt cheap and I could shoot it all day without my shoulder egtting sore, while the .308s have the superior accuracy and power... they do have a hefty price it's kinda ironic I worry about the bullet prices eh?

Originally posted by Dome
The only gun I've owned. Pure stopping power.

zapper.jpg

Nintendo guns - HAHHAHAHAHHA - duck hunt game - what a classic

I'm saving for my springfield armory scout

nice, the scouts are sweet weapons. I like the fact they got magazines ! Most Remingtons gotta hand feed it every time. I hear law enforcement is loading up with scouts...

I have a single shot new england shot gun.....never buy this gun if you do now want a shoulder inujury...lol.

When i take the concealed handgun course this fall i think i will purchase a small caliber pistol like a .380.

Ya I need about $1000 more to get my scout

As far as bullets the
.308 bullets you can get for about 40-50 cents a bullet, compared to the 11 cents a bullet of the .223; thats a lot when your at the range for hours

If you don't know what caliber rifle to get I know that Sig is making rifles with changable barrels, You could buy the rifle in .308 and then also buy another barrel for over $100 in .223 if you choose, this also opens the door to 7mm mag

Just remember, if you get the .223 don't feel bad, its not a pussy round, in vietnam the exit wounds would be the size of grapefruits

The only rifle I really like is the old Enfield Tanker in .308 win. 12 shot box mag and does the job just fine on anything under 400lbs.
Although, the Scout with that extended eye relief scope is sweet. Did you know that Cooper came up with a cartridge specifically designed for the Steyr Scout? I think you were probably talking about the SA Scout though.

I have:

Beretta 92F
Beretta 9000S
Stainless Taurus PT92
Mossberg 500 w/hogleg
Mossberg 590
M4 w/SiR system
Stainless Mini-14 Ranch
1911 tricked
Stainless 1911 w/longslide
Benelli overunder 12ga
Remington 1856 Army
Charter arms Bulldog .44 spc
Stainless Ruger 1022

Thats in my toybox

Wilhelm

Ok I have a 30 odd 6 with a scope, one pistol grip riot 12 guage then a regular 12. and my D E .50 Cal

Big fat guy, the 1911 is made to be kept cocked and loaded
when it sits in your holster the gun cannot fire, pressure on the nose of the gun makes the hammer not work-its basically impossible to have an unwanted discharge
Springfield armory has been puting gun keys on the grip of the gun so the gun wont fire without its key, another added feature that provents discharge

i ment if it got stolen. i live a stone's throw away from Gary In, the murder capitol of the world.

Originally posted by Wilhelm
I have:

Beretta 92F
Beretta 9000S
Stainless Taurus PT92
Mossberg 500 w/hogleg
Mossberg 590
M4 w/SiR system
Stainless Mini-14 Ranch
1911 tricked
Stainless 1911 w/longslide
Benelli overunder 12ga
Remington 1856 Army
Charter arms Bulldog .44 spc
Stainless Ruger 1022

Thats in my toybox

Wilhelm

Holy Shit Wilhelm I'll bet you sleep well, knowing that burglars will have fucked with the wrong person by picking your house

You gun nuts should contact Meatfist and join the milita he is starting in the hills of Montana.

Originally posted by J-Garden

Holy Shit Wilhelm I'll bet you sleep well, knowing that burglars will have fucked with the wrong person by picking your house

Those are just my guns. I have a bitching Bronze Zero-G class IIIA bullet proof vest and NVG monocular.

Wilhelm

Wilhelm are you expecting/ hoping for the apocalypse to kick off in the LBC?

you're talking some serious equipment here....

I recently sold my Glock 23........ But I just purchased an HK USP Compact in the .40 calibur.......I love it....

Wilhelms my new hero......lol

My father has alot of guns, how do you get a permit to carry a concealed weapon if you dont have a high risk job?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back