GUNS Thread

RAZOR1

Blue Collar
Reaction score
Just a fun little thread for those of us who supplement MMA with lethal force.

I have an HK and (2) Sigs both in 9mm.
Any questions? Comments?

SIG-Sauer_P225.jpg

Sig P225 9mm 8rounds in the clip

usp9.gif

HK USP9 15rounds in the clip

Yeah, guns are Illegal in Sweden. They are only used by criminals who shoot each other. There has also been some occations where military stores where assault rifles has been stolen. There are a lot of occasional hunters who have large rifles at home to shoot elks with. That is all i know about guns.

Money, The only thing you can collect is semen in your booty after big chunka black snake gets all creamy inside yah.

I haven't fired a USP, nice, huh? Two reliable guns in a useful caliber. Those big pre-ban mags are treasures now, do you practice with 10-round mags?

OHHHHHH GOODNESS, those are sweet! Can you get em with clips that hold more than 8 rounds?

CPU Boy, I have no 10 rounders yet, I just got the USP last week, traded from a .45 USP (it was set up for a rightie, I'm a southpaw) I'll get some 10's at the next gunshow.

Blown, For the SIG it's a compact and 8 is the limit from the factory; although I have seen 9 rounders floating around.

I have more guns in my house then I can count. I myself have 2 hunting rifles as well as my pride an joy an antique AT-22 mini assult rifle with a 25 round clip. MY brother and dad have alot of different firearms also.

IT sucks that I have to wait until I'm 21 to get my hand gun permit.

Once i get my permit i will carry one of these bad boys

KA11H.jpg

can't go wrong with the 1911

I know that fucking cunt Macarthy was trying to make it illegal to make 15 round clips anymore after the Shithead Colin Fergason shot those ppl on the LIRR.

Fat Guy, thats a sweet ol 1911-I'm not a big fan of carrying a loaded, cocked gun though.

I have had my concealed permit for about a year now, it makes life so much easier knowing you are never outgunned.

Originally posted by RAZOR
Fat Guy, thats a sweet ol 1911-I'm not a big fan of carrying a loaded, cocked gun though.

I have had my concealed permit for about a year now, it makes life so much easier knowing you are never outgunned.

Ain't that the truth. i wouldn't carry it cocked and loaded either. too much can go wrong.

I plan on purchasing a nice Remington 700 Police rifle with a Leopold scope for going to the local firing range with at 100 & 200 yards. So far I've only fired an AK, glock 17 and various petty .22 rifles.

I Love Guns! Who doesn't !? I love me so much people have been calling me Cowboy recently. My ultra-liberal, Communist World History teacher started. He said he'd ban them If he ruled the world; what a gay thing that would be. I myself have always been a fan of the shot gun and magnum they're just so powerful. I'm really getting into 50 cal. Muzzle loaders too.

CNNdoesmy Thinking- w/ a name like that I'd expect u to be anti-guns; any way that's another post. But u got to shot an AK-47 and a Glock. I'm jealous man. DId it make u feel real macho?

ak?

those things are so cool

i heard that it is impossibe to hold semi stedy for more than 3 shots.

i know am m16 can i saw it at a swat demonstration

CNNdoesmy, make sure the gun caliber is in .308, best caliber to buy right now
you can do a lot better then 100-200 yards since the barrel will probably be a 26 inch unless you get the LTR model

Those guns can have a large price tag; don't take the savage110fp out of the picture

I've done a bit of shooting with a shotgun, hand guns are a rarity over here

Back