Gunnar and Conor training video.

Why would anyone grapple in just shorts on mats with other sweaty bareskinned dudes.

That's like just asking to get an infection.

You're not allowed to worry about bacteria in any room that has a Thor's-hammer mural. ;)

$100 says those chicks go home and furiously finger bang themselves after those BJJ sessions.

$100 says they arent banging themselves.

Also, put some dang shirts on.

Last edited:
In short the piece is about how the new cage makes a great difference in the ability of the gym to prepare for fights. Gunni talks about how it helps getting mentally prepared to spar and grapple in exactly the same kind of environment as you will eventually fight in, with the same kind of dimensions, same kind of mats etc.

Some stuff also about how the addition of the cage is opening the door for pro fighters from outside the SBG Ireland/Iceland alliance to come and use the facility for their fight camps.

Wrong.

Real translation

Gunnar: Conor McGregor is the best fighter anyone will ever watch in their lives. He is greater than Jesus and if I asked to blow him many times out of respect but he won't let me he has 10/10 models do that

Random guy: Yeah Conor trains harder than everyone, he is better than everyone, and we can't wait for the day he holds the belts at 145, 155, 170, and 185 all at once.

Gunnar is a better grappler than a lot of fighters.

Gunnar is a better grappler than just about everyone who is not a full-time 100% grappling pro. Only MMA guys I can think of off the top of my head who I would bet on against Gunnar in a straight grappling match that are close to his weight are Jacare and Maia. He's that good.

I gotta admit those fighting Viking women turned me on. I couldn't wrestle with them without pitching an almighty trouser tent.

Did anyone else see the guy in background One dude just pick up a Viking woman and slammed her on the mat lol

Gunnar is a better grappler than just about everyone who is not a full-time 100% grappling pro. Only MMA guys I can think of off the top of my head who I would bet on against Gunnar in a straight grappling match that are close to his weight are Jacare and Maia. He's that good.

His mma grappling seems to be even better. The way he used elbows to open his last opponent up, for instance, was sublime.
I wouldn't be surprised if he'd outgrapple Maia.

Why would anyone grapple in just shorts on mats with other sweaty bareskinned dudes.

That's like just asking to get an infection.

Washing after and having an immune system helps. Pussy

His mma grappling seems to be even better. The way he used elbows to open his last opponent up, for instance, was sublime.
I wouldn't be surprised if he'd outgrapple Maia.

I wanna see that! Joe Silva make it happen!

lmao @ all of them training in their boxer briefs.. training session sponsored by hanes

Conors tattoo doesn't look as bad as it did in the pic

Back