Gunnar and Conor training video.

Why would anyone grapple in just shorts on mats with other sweaty bareskinned dudes.

That's like just asking to get an infection.

GOAT sharpening GOAT

Good stuff, thanks.

Interesting about Gunnar might calm Conor down a bit and Conor bring Gunnar up a bit. Like it.

Gunnar seems to be the better grappler. I am aware it's not enough footage to judge that. It was just the first impression.

The song in the video is called "Gold soul theory" by The Underachievers if anyone is interested.

Gunnar seems to be the better grappler. I am aware it's not enough footage to judge that. It was just the first impression.

lol, yes, Gunnar is a grappling phenom so he is better than Conor.
He got a black belt in like 3 years under Renzo, and submitted Monson and defeated David Avellan at ADCC as a brown belt.
Conors grappling likely has gotten immensely better from training with him.

Last edited:
Can't go wrong getting those two to learn something from eachother.

I like Conor and Gunnar and all and i don't wanna be THAT guy but there were at least 3 hotties in that clip grappling with em, that gym knows how to treat their fighters. :icon_chee

In short the piece is about how the new cage makes a great difference in the ability of the gym to prepare for fights. Gunni talks about how it helps getting mentally prepared to spar and grapple in exactly the same kind of environment as you will eventually fight in, with the same kind of dimensions, same kind of mats etc.

Some stuff also about how the addition of the cage is opening the door for pro fighters from outside the SBG Ireland/Iceland alliance to come and use the facility for their fight camps.

In short the piece is about how the new cage makes a great difference in the ability of the gym to prepare for fights. Gunni talks about how it helps getting mentally prepared to spar and grapple in exactly the same kind of environment as you will eventually fight in, with the same kind of dimensions, same kind of mats etc.

Some stuff also about how the addition of the cage is opening the door for pro fighters from outside the SBG Ireland/Iceland alliance to come and use the facility for their fight camps.

Cool, thx.

I like Conor and Gunnar and all and i don't wanna be THAT guy but there were at least 3 hotties in that clip grappling with em, that gym knows how to treat their fighters. :icon_chee

Those hotties are all(I think) members of the Mj

Viking training watch out, coming to a octagon near you. :icon_chee

$100 says those chicks go home and furiously finger bang themselves after those BJJ sessions.

Back