Guilty until proven innocent, how a bureaucrat can strip you of citizenship.

The reason i shared this article, is because how they can strip you of your citizenship without even a trial, just like civil forfeiture stripping you of your property.

Interesting read. Scary indeed. I like your new avatar but it fucking drives me crazy trying to read your post with that much action going on on the left side of the screen.

"Once granted, citizenship is permanent and cannot be revoked for subsequent misdeeds. Naturalized citizens cannot lose their citizenship except in rare cases and quite limited circumstances."

"Natural-born U.S. citizens may not have their citizenship revoked against their will, but may choose to renounce their citizenship on their own."

"A person is subject to revocation of naturalization if he or she procured naturalization illegally. Procuring naturalization illegally simply means that the person was not eligible for naturalization in the first place."

Last edited:
You can move from state to state with no passport that's the only freedom of movement that is a right.

You cant move out of the country without a passport, nor you can return to it.

Sounds unprincipled and unnecessary. Secure the border, deport the illegals who commit crimes, and expand legal immigration.

Sounds like a brand new policy that Trump personally enacted all by himself.

Trumptards, you see why a wall is a dumb idea?

Mexicans are sneaky.
They are all master criminals who can’t be stopped by any physical force. We should let them all in

Haven't courts established that freedom of movement only applies to travel into and out of states?

And the Immigration Act states it's illegal for a US citizen to enter or leave the US without a passport . . .

You believe travel of any kind shouldn't require a passport?

Nothing in the Constitution says anything about that. Freedom of movement was and is about movement within the US the same as driving. Until and if the supreme Court make that decision at any time.

https://supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/381/1/

Travel restrictions outside of the US are constitutional and nothing I have see makes a pasppass a right.

If anyone can link a supreme Court case that shows they are then I would love to read it.

Interesting read. Scary indeed. I like your new avatar but it fucking drives me crazy trying to read your post with that much action going on on the left side of the screen.

"Once granted, citizenship is permanent and cannot be revoked for subsequent misdeeds. Naturalized citizens cannot lose their citizenship except in rare cases and quite limited circumstances."

"Natural-born U.S. citizens may not have their citizenship revoked against their will, but may choose to renounce their citizenship on their own."

"A person is subject to revocation of naturalization if he or she procured naturalization illegally. Procuring naturalization illegally simply means that the person was not eligible for naturalization in the first place."

You can not be a legal citizen by fraud.

It still requires due process.

Nothing in the Constitution says anything about that. Freedom of movement was and is about movement within the US the same as driving. Until and if the supreme Court make that decision at any time.

https://supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/381/1/

Travel restrictions outside of the US are constitutional and nothing I have see makes a pasppass a right.

If anyone can link a supreme Court case that shows they are then I would love to read it.

The US Constitution didnt banned slavery for almost a century either, im not talking about the constitutionality of denying a passport. Im talking that its something that you mostly see in police states.

There is also the whole putting you on deportation list and putting the burden of proof on you to demonstrate innocence.

You can not be a legal citizen by fraud.

It still requires due process.

Yup, but the government can start from the position that you are guilty until proven innocent.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.ce9c9b2e3914

Interesting read, sounds like something i would expect from a police state.

EDIT

Beyond the Trump, identity politics and racial profiling etc, etc.

The reason i shared this article, is because how they can strip you of your citizenship without even a trial, just like civil forfeiture stripping you of your property.

Its scary as fuck TBH.
Rights no longer matter to those who have no spine.

The US Constitution didnt banned slavery for almost a century either, im not talking about the constitutionality of denying a passport. Im talking that its something that you mostly see in police states.

There is also the whole putting you on deportation list and putting the burden of proof on you to demonstrate innocence.

That's what the supreme court is for.

Deportation for false papers requires due process.

So these people are nationless to an extent? What if one of these peoples jobs rely on international travel? Fuck them? What if a loved one dies and is buried in their ancestral country? Sorry you can’t go?

So these people are nationless to an extent? What if one of these peoples jobs rely on international travel? Fuck them? What if a loved one dies and is buried in their ancestral country? Sorry you can’t go?

If their skin is darker than vanilla ice cream, then they don't need rights.

You can leave a country without a passport, entering the adjacent country after leaving the former is a different matter altogether.

No more right then getting a driver license.

So me where rather are a right.

This second sentence is a bit of gibberish. Let me just ask if you can quote where the Constitution grants the federal government the right to prevent citizens from leaving or entering the country.

This second sentence is a bit of gibberish. Let me just ask if you can quote where the Constitution grants the federal government the right to prevent citizens from leaving or entering the country.

Look at the link I posted, a supreme court case.

The passport you carry is not yours.

The owner of the passport is the government that issued it.

You are merely the custodian od the passport.

Back