Guilty Pleasures?

^i never knew it was made by Nutella, so the 'rich hazelnut cream' in my Ferrero Rochers is just Nutella?

Curry!!! Mmmmmm, havent had one in ages.

Also Beef chow mein, western chinese food is so bad for you but so bloody delicious

I fully intend to fall off the wagon - as far as my diet is concerned - tonight. I really want to try to eat my own weight in chicken wings durring UFN/ first episode of TUF.

the healtier option of the gorgefest is to buy a rotissorie chicken... and eat it all....

Im having some sloppy Joe tonight, lol! Ive been sick with a viral infection for the past 6 days and i dropped about 6-7 lbs. :icon_cry2

Once I am feeling better though, Im gonna start cleaning up my diet and bulk cleaner.

nutella_sukksmjor.jpg

nutella. seriously, it tastes great on everything, made by jesus himself

That shit is the worst cheat meal you can think of, processed sugar with added fat, plus I was told by some doc that it is full of addictives, I can think of a shitload of people who are addicted to that shit(including me).:icon_chee

Seriously, when you start taking that crap nothing replaces that, every other chocolate and hazelnut spread doesn't have the same effect on you. There must be something.

I eat it only between two workouts(weights and mma)I spread it on my favorite crusty seeded bread and I go nuts.

Do you have it in the US? In France and in Italy it is extremely popular, you can also find it in the UK and in Germany.

That shit is the worst cheat meal you can think of, processed sugar with added fat, plus I was told by some doc that it is full of addictives, I can think of a shitload of people who are addicted to that shit(including me).:icon_chee

Seriously, when you start taking that crap nothing replaces that, every other chocolate and hazelnut spread doesn't have the same effect on you. There must be something.

I eat it only between two workouts(weights and mma)I spread it on my favorite crusty seeded bread and I go nuts.

Do you have it in the US? In France and in Italy it is extremely popular, you can also find it in the UK and in Germany.

Its a hit in Canada!

I was told that in north America people were more into peanut butter, but that some people would mix PB and nutella. You gotta be fuckin nuts to do that, this is exactly what the concept of junk food is about.

I've never seen it in the U.S. Never even heard of it besides this thread.
I'm kinda glad we don't have it now. :icon_chee

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back