Guilty Pleasures?

xbourquex

White Belt
Reaction score
Everyone is always talking about strict diets, calculating everything you eat and not eating what you want all the time because you have to follow your diet. Screw that, I mean, if I want to go have Krispy Kream donut I shouldn't feel bad about it, i'll train as hard as I trained yesterday and wont gain fat, anyway. What are your guilty pleasures? (foods of course) mine are these buggers, I can't resist them!

Chocolate-chip-cookies2.jpg

+
72519695.jpg

any chocolate that has almonds in it. I can eat a whole bag of kisses with almonds in one sitting. Also brownies.

as i sit here right now, downtrodden with a horrible chest cold, i find myself sipping on cabarnet merlot and snacking on smoked salmon

as i sit here right now, downtrodden with a horrible chest cold, i find myself sipping on cabarnet merlot and snacking on smoked salmon

Thats not to unhealthy. Protein and omegas from the salmon and antioxidents from the wine

La Madeline sells these individually wrapped caramels (made with lots of butter) that are really good. :icon_chee I'm also a sucker for strawberry milkshakes....MMMMM MMMMM GOOD!

LOL. Mine is similar to yours. Chips Ahoy Oatmeal Cookies with Milk or Ovaltine. Damn these things are the DEVIL!! I try to keep my eyes away from the shelf when I pass by it in the supermarket.

517cY3p0uoL._AA280_PIbundle-5,TopRight,0,0_AA280_SH20_.jpg

About once a week I break down for those dam COOKIES and milk also! and then the 1 am Saturday trip to White Castle.....ahhh Saturday

About once a week I break down for those dam COOKIES and milk also! and then the 1 am Saturday trip to White Castle.....ahhh Saturday

White Castle FTL! How can you eat that shit, lol! You burp that shit up for like 2 days.

I don't really eat much anything I feel guilty about. If I need something sweet I pop a couple giant gumballs into my mouth and tell myself I'm strengthening my jaw. :redface:

Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. I try to make them as healthy as possible though, using oatmeal, olive oil and dark chocolate chips...

Eh, who am I kidding.

The Baconator.

Big Breakfasts with bacon, eggs, hasbrowns toast and pancakes.

Same as TS, chocolate chip cookies, usualy from subway are the ones i get. i cant buy a bag of cookies because ill eat 32 in one sitting, so i get 2 from subway every other day and thats my treat.

Mexican food in general. There's a Mexican take out place in the plaza where I buy all my food....sometimes I just can't help myself and wander in.

Mexican2007-12-05-1196881014.jpg

Back