Guessing fighters with terrible descriptions

1st one is Brennneman, 2nd is Thatch.

My contribution: was on TUF and someone messed with his chewing tobacco. Jamey Jasta wrote his walkout song. Now he sells coffee.

One of those guys I can see his face, but can't remember the name
Fuggin good one though
Hatebreedftw

6. Fighter known for being once the oldest he has ever been
7. Fighter who watches a lot of DVD's
8. A fighter who wanted to fuck another fighter...
9. A fighter whose precion was very precise
10. A fighter who was a Michael Jordan of BJJ
6. Couture?
7. Jones?
8. Wandy
9. Anderson
10. Lutter

6. Fighter known for being once the oldest he has ever been
7. Fighter who watches a lot of DVD's
8. A fighter who wanted to fuck another fighter...
9. A fighter whose precion was very precise
10. A fighter who was a Michael Jordan of BJJ

Lutter is Michael jordanesque
Wand wanted to f chuck
And so focussed on Goldie saying precise.. Can't think of who he was talking about... Most likely silva righ?

1. This fighter went on a 6 fight skid,but then picked up 4 straight wins,all wins in the UFC
2. This fighter lost to Mirko and Fedor,never fought in Pride or UFC,but is not Yuji Nagata

Cot dayum these are good
1. Jeremy Stephens?
2. Ishii?

Hugo Viana?

Definitely Julian Lane. And I do let him bang, bro.

1. This fighter is for real
2. Probably would've beaten Mizugaki if he didn't "just coast"
3. So what he's a black belt in jiu jitsu, and also the greatest light heavyweight...of the night
4. KO'd himself playing Russian roulette

1.ronda?
2. I only recall fights that mizu lost. Hope this ain't fighter bashing
3. Tito?
4. No clue

20. Exciting and beloved fighter who had a stinker against a match-up that was almost guaranteed to be a banger, fighting for an interim strap.

21. Except for a loss due to eyepoke, this fighter has only lost in one manner in his entire career.

22. This fighter was dominating a now former UFC WW champ in one-dimensional fashion, until he got stopped in the fight.

23. This middleweight got destroyed by an opponent, but years later destroyed an opponent who has the same last name as the fighter he lost to.

24. This fighter won the UFC belt with an UFC record of 2-2 and his last fight before winning the belt was a loss.

21 fedor
23 leben
24 Brock

1.ronda?
2. I only recall fights that mizu lost. Hope this ain't fighter bashing
3. Tito?
4. No clue
Nope, nope, and nope :D Here are some hints:

1. Rogan used to gush about how he was built like a body builder, and he had a terrible fight with Kimbo
2. His girlfriend at the time was in his corner, and was the one who told him to coast
3. You're close. Tito was the one who said these things to the fighter in question.
4. He's a HW, and the Russian roulette rumor started because he was supposedly depressed after a string of high profile KO losses outside of the UFC. He would later return to the UFC, where he still fights today.

1. Houston Alexander
2. Bryan Caraway
3. Babalu
4. Arlovski

Nope, nope, and nope :D Here are some hints:

1. Rogan used to gush about how he was built like a body builder, and he had a terrible fight with Kimbo
2. His girlfriend at the time was in his corner, and was the one who told him to coast
3. You're close. Tito was the one who said these things to the fighter in question.
4. He's a HW, and the Russian roulette rumor started because he was supposedly depressed after a string of high profile KO losses outside of the UFC. He would later return to the UFC, where he still fights today.

1. Houston Alexander
2. Bryan Caraway
3. Babalu
4. Arlovski

Damn good list
That spoiler but was tempting... And I definitely looked lol

Back