• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Guesses on Rumble's next job?

And you know what? If UFC guys acted like WCW guys cutting promos back in the mid 90s they'd sell PPVs like hot cakes. I'm surprised Vince McMahon didn't actually buy the UFC.

#1: Vince does not have the money.
#2: He doesn't understand MMA & why it is popular.

Rumble is a C + athlete on his best days, so he definitely can't go into other sports except maybe hockey.

Probably something not sports related
Too bad hockey takes the most skill too actually compete in lol

Last edited:
#1: Vince does not have the money.
#2: He doesn't understand MMA & why it is popular.

True he's super old now. WWE stock has rebounded nicely. $22 a share from the $7 low... He's prob worth $3 billion.

True he's super old now. WWE stock has rebounded nicely. $22 a share from the $7 low... He's prob worth $3 billion.

Vince is not worth a couple of billion. WWE is not even worth $2b.
Plus almost all of Vince money is tied into WWE. He had to take a loan to do rebuilding on his home last year.
He would need to sell WWE & then get $3+ billion in loans

And you know what? If UFC guys acted like WCW guys cutting promos back in the mid 90s they'd sell PPVs like hot cakes. I'm surprised Vince McMahon didn't actually buy the UFC.

That pro rasslin' promo style doesn't exactly work for a real sport. And Vince has been burned too many times with all his other failed ventures to buy another company. Plus why would he buy UFC instead of just starting his own thing anyway?

Every single time Vince has tried to branch out from WWF/WWE it's been a colossal failure. He knows this. And as you say, he probably doesn't have the energy to attempt it again, plus he's more than secure financially.

Something related with nothing.Watching TV,beer,popcorns...

That pro rasslin' promo style doesn't exactly work for a real sport. And Vince has been burned too many times with all his other failed ventures to buy another company. Plus why would he buy UFC instead of just starting his own thing anyway?

Good point I forgot Vince lost money in that female indoor football league where the girls wore underwear and tackled eachother.... that was an expensive way to get top shelf 30 year old pussy.

If you check his Twitter it sounds like he's got a job with the LA Rams. Not sure what though...

Golden Gatekeeper to some fancy office building?

kdNZ7_s-200x150.gif

I'm on the verge of really thinking a whole lot more of recent UFC events are scripted more than people here will want to admit.
There is a possibility. I'm sort of 50-50 with whatever is happening in the game. The weigh in for example....but I keep telling myself, if there is even a smidge of a fix, then it ruins everything they've build for 20 odd years.

Either bouncer, social worker or international arms dealer . Pretty sure one of those.

On post fight show, he won't tell Megan, but I'm guessing movie role. He did kinda say if it doesn't work out, he hopes MMA will take him back.

There is a possibility. I'm sort of 50-50 with whatever is happening in the game. The weigh in for example....but I keep telling myself, if there is even a smidge of a fix, then it ruins everything they've build for 20 odd years.

The Fertittas are the ones who spent 20 years building it, and they sold out so why would they care if it's ruined now? Whole different ballgame.

Vince is not worth a couple of billion. WWE is not even worth $2b.
Plus almost all of Vince money is tied into WWE. He had to take a loan to do rebuilding on his home last year.
He would need to sell WWE & then get $3+ billion in loans

Some Valuable Information about WWE:
WWE Net worth of 2016 is 1.6 Billion & its income of 2016 is $737,099, Million.

Its current CEO & Chairman Vince McMahon enjoys worth of $1,184,500 Billion. Vince his daughter, wife, son & his son in law enjoys 96 % equity of WWE in these days and they are the richest ever wrestling family in the world too.

Back