• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Guesses on Rumble's next job?

Particle physicist... I heard he had some ideas on a Grand Unified Theory.

He'll be back. Manuwa, Jones , Rumble and DC all played it out like a drama.

Atleast under the Fertitas, you didn't get the feeling you were made to look like children.

Rumble's a huge guy doe, he's not 5'8 like Anthony Nese. Just bring him in and put him over Roman Reigns. Superman Punch vs Rumbleman Punch: Once in a lifetime (Until next year and it'll be twice in a lifetime or Superman Punch vs Rumbleman Punch: One-Two Combo!)

And if he joins WWE, no more weight cutting ever! Dude could seriously balloon up to at least 280.

Atleast under the Fertitas, you didn't get the feeling you were made to look like children.

IMG literally doesn't give a shit about MMA. They don't really want the fighting part of it at all, just the talking and posturing and drama part.

WWE needs a big star for 205 Live, Rumble wants to keep his brain cells.

Match made in heaven imo.

I agree, but who would be the "big star"?
;)

The chance Rumble moves to Orlando to train there for years at this age is minimal.

Am I too late?

hqlFV8g.png

IMG literally doesn't give a shit about MMA. They don't really want the fighting part of it at all, just the talking and posturing and drama part.
True and it saddens me. UFC will be puff in a few years.

I'm on the verge of really thinking a whole lot more of recent UFC events are scripted more than people here will want to admit.

His name isn't Rumble anymore it's Stumble hope he bet on DC

And you know what? If UFC guys acted like WCW guys cutting promos back in the mid 90s they'd sell PPVs like hot cakes. I'm surprised Vince McMahon didn't actually buy the UFC.

I already said it in another thread. I have an inside source that told me a family member of his is making him the head of a security company. High end security provided for politicians and other rich people.
The rich people better stay away from DC

I already said it in another thread. I have an inside source that told me a family member of his is making him the head of a security company. High end security provided for politicians and other rich people.

i 100% believe you

he looks intimidating as fuck, he gets to stand there and look scary for a living. i figured it would be something like this or movie roles as a scary henchman

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back