Guess this means DC is gonna have to drop to 205 & ragdoll JBJ?

Well hey, the unstoppable junior dos santos lost tonight, why cant jones? Daniel is a wrecking ball and jones is relegated to fighting mw's. Lets see what happens fellow sherdoggers, lets wait.

Cormier is awful. Wtf are you smoking white belt?

DC won't be able to touch JJ with his T-Rex Arms, nobody is taking the belt from JJ

Sure,sure.Nobody was going to beat JDS or Fyodor too,but guess what - it's a matter of time before someone shows JJ how it's done.Cormier is the man to do it,despite the huge height and reach disagvantage.
PS Just last night I had one of the weird dreams - different scenes,one after the other.So I saw Sonnen landing a low kick followed by a overhand right,TKOing JBJ. :icon_chee I don't that's gonna happen though.

Why are people so confident Jones can be ragdolled? The man has proven he is a lot stronger than he looks.

lawl at all these people talking up Cormier like he would murder JBJ. Cormier would not come in and murder JBJ, he would get beat to the punch the whole fight and potentially stopped via submission. Beating Barnett, Bigfoot and Monson does not mean you would plow through someone like JBJ especially when you could cut to 205 and JBJ could go up to HW. Jones has embarassed every person he has fought, stopped many of them with utter violence. JBJ is the Lebron James of MMA, king.

dc doesn't have SHIT for Jones...if you think otherwise you sir are an idiot, fuckin hypetrainbullshitstrikefarcenuthugger

Cormier @205 =

Cormier on life support with kidney failure.

Pat Miletich, on “Beatdown,” discussing how Daniel Cormier would fair against Jon Jones:

“I think [Cormier] ragdolls him. Do you see Jon Jones stopping Daniel Cormier’s takedowns? ... I’ve got a c-note that says if they ever meet, I’ve got Cormier. And Jon Jones is an amazing guy. I’m not trying to discredit him. The guy’s a freak. He’s smashing everyone, but I think Cormier gets him. ... I think he runs through almost every heavyweight [in the UFC]. He might have a little problem with Junior dos Santos and maybe a few others, but to be honest with you, I think Cormier smashes people and if he drops to 205, he wins the 205-pound belt.”

http://www.sherdog.com/blog/Pat-Miletich-Daniel-Cormier-Would-Ragdoll-Jon-Jones-45097

Cormier is awful. Wtf are you smoking white belt?

i2ovud.gif

DC will take more than 2 years to drop his excess fat. By that time, Jon Jones will be fully grown and ready to shown Cain what a real man can do in the octagon.

People are so desperately desperate for Jones to lose. They champion anyone and everything that appears to have a hope. hahah. They're making Jones into a legend!

People are so desperately desperate for Jones to lose. They champion anyone and everything that appears to have a hope. hahah. They're making Jones into a legend!

What did you expect after the humbling JDS recieved at the hands of Cain.

DC has no title to get. He is a Chael Sonnen. Always a bridesmaid, never the bride.

DC cannot beat Cain or JDS at HW.
DC cannot beat JJ at LHW.

Just like Chael cannot beat AS at MW and JJ at LHW.

Back