GTA V > Multiplayer Discussion, v6: **Heists confirmed for March 10th**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't you in a crew? Trading races is one of those things best done with crew...

How can you be bored, Hype? World Cup and fights on...here you go...

[YT]2kgBxZKT7r4[/YT]

No one is ever on in the Sherdog 360 crew. Seriously thinking about just ditching it. :rolleyes:

I don't watch Football or MMA. Also no cable :)

No one is ever on in the Sherdog 360 crew. Seriously thinking about just ditching it. :rolleyes:

I don't watch Football or MMA. Also no cable :)

I'm in Ontario also, your welcome to come over and watch some cable :cool:

You should jump over to ps4 when you are ready to go next gen...

Can you guys sign in to the social club website and actually see anything? Mine is just a black screen everytime I log in.

Also, I just played through the campaign again and while not quite as funny as the first time it was still a blast (only did the main missions and made fat cash this time).

So I wanted to get some kills in the Lazer and so I went online to get some newb help. Found this Tonks guy. Holy shit he is the fookin legend of Los Santos alley.

Thanks to some of his tips I lit a bunch of people up tonight.

Unlocked my GG at 120 a little bit ago. Thing is beast, and i love it.

Was on tonight for the first time in a few weeks with two other 360 crew.

Many dots were slain and a good time was had by all (there was a dot war at the airport, complete insanity)

I can't wait for the melt down tomorrow if there is no heist information

I havent played in weeks and as soon as I come online I get the hipster update. So I was able to get all the new t-shirts and canvas trainers .

Dubsta 2 looks pretty good, and the Panto stickerbombed is rather amusing.

So that rumour about the Hipster DLC was true? I broke dat shit first!!

Glad they fixed the insurance glitch. I like that they added a Gold Paint Job and a better window tint then the Limo one. Gonna black out all my cars.

Last edited:
Nice, I'll get on and check this hipster stuff out.

GTA looks garbage at 1080 pixels. Put me off playing the game since I got my new TV afew months back.

Are any of you guys going to buy this for PS4? Does a 360 save convert to a PS4?

I'm actually pretty excited to buy this for PS4. I've been missing GTA a lot but have no room in my entertainment stand for the 360 anymore.

lol. Rockstar officially delayed online heists with no announcement of when to expect them. I guess throwing together some garbage downloads every couple months with a couple different new cars and clothing options will make people forget they haven't added any substantial content to this game since it launched almost a full year ago.
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/06/18/rockstar-delays-grand-theft-auto-online-heists

I might just sell this game while it still has value because I would've assumed that Rockstar would release or offically announce some actual DLC for GTA V by now like they with GTA 4 Lost and Damned several months after GTA 4's launch. But it looks like they're going to postpone any real DLC expansions for a while to help coincide with the next-gen versions of the game.

Now that heist are not coming...like ever...I will be forever taking a break from this game.

Fuck you rockstar....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back