GTA V > Multiplayer Discussion, v6: **Heists confirmed for March 10th**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been a red dot since the mental status came out and regardless of how much I try to not kill people I can't get it down at all.

Are the resets even real or am I just always on too late at night for it to affect me?

it resets???

it's so hard not fucking with white angel dots

When does it reset? I was a white dot for a while, and then one night i got into a lobby where you couldn't do anything without getting killed. Then i was driving to for an armored truck in my Adder got blown up by a tank. I got out my tank, and it all went to hell from there.

I've read numerous times that it resets at certain hours of the day but I don't really believe it.

Also, some people have claimed that anything from missions to picking up women has reset theirs although I'm just wondering if they are lying or it was just a glitch.

Well, if it ever resets i will probably keeps missing it. I am rarely ever on, and assume you have to be on for it to go down.

I'm pretty sure it resets after playing 12 in game hours. At least that's what I read somewhere. Probably on here in the last thread lol..

EDIT: Just googled and saw this. "In case you end up being a red dot psycho and want to revert back to normal (white dot) status, just avoid violence and killing for the next 48 minutes and your mental state meter will be reset to zero."

Does it have to be in a public lobby, or does any work?

So no heists... wasn't this the month

guess they will delay it, no wonder why they said they have 49 years of ideas, takes them 5 years to bring out 1 idea.

I could honestly see them stalling heists until it comes out for PC.

Haven gotten online in a while. I'll probably just wait until the PS4 version.

I want to do some race win trading to upgrade my cars

^^^If you just ask in a couple lobbies you should be able to find someone to trade pretty easy.

yea I could do that but more into the England Vs Italy game right at the moment

I'm bored. Anyone wanna do Coveted x 16 with me, or some varying missions?

Also does anyone know or have a video to where all the stunt jumps are? I want to unlock some of these paint jobs and I am having a tough time finding some new ones.

Aren't you in a crew? Trading races is one of those things best done with crew...

How can you be bored, Hype? World Cup and fights on...here you go...

[YT]2kgBxZKT7r4[/YT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back