GTA V > Multiplayer Discussion, v6: **Heists confirmed for March 10th**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't be killed and could drop weapons, change the color of any vehicle and make it shoot to the moon, could run super fast, shoot cluster bombs out of cars and jets, shoot through tanks with a pistol while pinned.

He was actually cool about it and was just showing us everything but the other guys with the mod menu are complete dirtballs.

Haven't been on since yesterday. Can anyone confirm if they fixed the jobs, races, deathmatches, etc.?

I think I'm gonna play Watch Dogs and give GTA a break until things cleaned up...I'm hearing stories that people losing money and rp to modders...I want no part of that if true...my K/D going down because of a tank camper or glitchers using god mode, I can handle...I refuse to lose money or rp to glitchers...I want to know things are somewhat safe before I return...

Got a text in the game yesterday to kick someone becuase she was cheating. Checked her K/D and it was 177.0. I laughed and voted. :p

I think I'm gonna play Watch Dogs and give GTA a break until things cleaned up...I'm hearing stories that people losing money and rp to modders...I want no part of that if true...my K/D going down because of a tank camper or glitchers using god mode, I can handle...I refuse to lose money or rp to glitchers...I want to know things are somewhat safe before I return...

Probably a good call. I think I'm going to do the same.

My K/D is 1.33....bah.

I haven't played the game at length for quite a while now.

I think i'll sell the Fedorvan next time i'm on...maybe.

0_0.jpg

Lol i have 2.91 and i walk around feelinglike the toughest dog in the yard.

Mine is only around .7 or so because I keep getting into pissing matches with guys much better than myself. lol I'll never learn... but then again, I don't care. I love killing a level 140+ when I'm in the 30s. :D

I don't even know how to check K/D. I just run around for fun most of the time.

Mine was at 1.70 before I quit a few months ago. Since I started up again I got it up to 2.20 lol.. Buzzard kills and sniping people are how I've increased it that much. Oh and Stickies. Lots and lots of Stickies.

I don't even know how to check K/D. I just run around for fun most of the time.

You check it under stats. Hit the start button and then go over to stats and then Career. It will show you your kill/death ratio.

Stat tracking is a lot more in depth and easier to read and compare though at social club. If you haven't signed up yet it's pretty cool. Oh and you can get the Annis Elegy RH8 too for signing up if you want one.
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/cloudparter

Might as well use nothing, but stickies since you no more bad sport, and you don't pay for other players insurance anymore.

K/D doesn't really matter IMO...since it doesn't explain how you got it...you could play all the time in a tank, or building camping to have a high K/D...or if you fuck around with friends a lot you could have a low K/D...many times with crew and friends I've been killed by one of them by "mistake" and I didn't get revenge...some do a lot of DM and/or dot wars...when that prison DM first came out I did it a few times and would usually have a good K/D just because my strength was maxed out and some others weren't...

K/D doesn't really matter IMO...since it doesn't explain how you got it...you could play all the time in a tank, or building camping to have a high K/D...or if you fuck around with friends a lot you could have a low K/D...many times with crew and friends I've been killed by one of them by "mistake" and I didn't get revenge...some do a lot of DM and/or dot wars...when that prison DM first came out I did it a few times and would usually have a good K/D just because my strength was maxed out and some others weren't...

Of course K/D doesn't matter. It's just bragging rights. Still I did it pretty much legit. I didn't boost or anything. Sometimes my friends will let me kill them if they got a bounty but I do the same for them back so law of averages means it balances out.

Of course K/D doesn't matter. It's just bragging rights. Still I did it pretty much legit. I didn't boost or anything. Sometimes my friends will let me kill them if they got a bounty but I do the same for them back so law of averages means it balances out.

I just feel it matters less in GTA then say a shooter game...I've seen guys with K/D's of 5:1 yet they sucked in missions and survivals...I remember me and a crew member taking on a lobby with 3 guys in tanks in it...we were on foot and got killed plenty, but never rage quit thinking of our K/D...even thou nobody plays them anymore, I've always felt how players do in survivals is the best way to see if someone has any skill...

I just feel it matters less in GTA then say a shooter game...I've seen guys with K/D's of 5:1 yet they sucked in missions and survivals...I remember me and a crew member taking on a lobby with 3 guys in tanks in it...we were on foot and got killed plenty, but never rage quit thinking of our K/D...even thou nobody plays them anymore, I've always felt how players do in survivals is the best way to see if someone has any skill...

I think Survivals are skewed too cause most people just pick a camp spot and just shoot at random AI's coming around corners. It's not really skillful. It's like shooting monkeys in a barrel.

GTA V in general is not a good barometer for a persons skill in video games. However in terms of GTA V, I think the best mission to test someones skill is the Los Santos Connection mission cause you have to do a bit of everything in that. It's pretty rare I can complete a mission with that in a PUG, cause there are so many bad players who don't know how to use any kind of strategy, or know the nuances of the game. Even like eating food to restore health.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back