GTA V > Multiplayer Discussion, v6: **Heists confirmed for March 10th**

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you got to survive...you would be surprised how many people can't survive ten waves in a survival...

I'm not talking about skill in video games in general...how their skills adapt to GTA...

When we started the ps3 crew, every one of the original members could solo ten waves of a survival...that let me know they could handle themselves...

We will be performing Rockstar Cloud Service maintenance during four windows from 6/7/14 to 6/11/14. Grand Theft Auto Online will be temporarily unavailable during some of this period, and Social Club website login and Crew content display may not be available. Players attempting to access GTA Online or save to Rockstar Cloud during these windows may experience error messages stating that Rockstar Cloud Services are unavailable. Apologies in advance for any inconvenience.
-Early Saturday morning, June 7 between 12:00 a.m. (ET) and 4:00 a.m. (ET).
-Sunday evening, June 8 from 11 p.m. (ET) to 5 a.m. (ET) Monday, June 9.
-Early Tuesday morning, June 9 starting at 1 a.m. (ET). Completion time TBD.
-Early Wednesday morning, June 11 starting at 2 a.m. (ET). Completion time TBD

https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/202776698

I can't see that link from work. Does it say what they are doing aside from "Maintenance"? The latest update broke a lot of things. Like getting your car impounded all the damn time.. that bugs me more than glitches. lol I also want an option to pay my mechanic to go get my car from impound. Maybe $350 instead of $250... or something

Link is just the source...everything it says I wrote above the link...

k/d in this game does not matter for shit lol I had some guy in my lobby talking up his 5.0 k/d but it didn't stop me from running him over 5 times because he couldn't shoot for shit

Can anyone remember if there are Vans available in Races? I don't remember seeing them. I found a POS van called a Bravado Youga (they are pretty rare and I was like 'the hell is that?') and for the hell of it I took it to the LS Customs to play around and holy shit the think looks sweet as fuck slammed and suped. I almost want to keep it just for the lulz but I am running out of Garage space.

So is it worth it to keep? Anyone got any random cars that they thought would be utter coal and turned out to be diamonds?

I mean look at it. LOOK. AT. IT!

Last edited:
Maybe custom created races, but I don't think any R* created races have a van option...

I kind of want more Garages now LOL

Me too. There is a huge petition on the Rockstar Social site for an option for houses up in Blaine County or way up north where Beekers Garage is. It would be nice to spread out the residences a bit and not have everyone clustered in Los Santos as much . I feel like that part of the map in 99% of my games is barren. The most north I see people go is Fort Zancudo which is about on par with Sandy Shores Airfield.

Then I can keep my pimped out Youga which I just slapped a Turbo, EMS Stage 4 and Transmission in haha..

Me too. There is a huge petition on the Rockstar Social site for an option for houses up in Blaine County or way up north where Beekers Garage is. It would be nice to spread out the residences a bit and not have everyone clustered in Los Santos as much . I feel like that part of the map in 99% of my games is barren. The most north I see people go is Fort Zancudo which is about on par with Sandy Shores Airfield.

Then I can keep my pimped out Youga which I just slapped a Turbo, EMS Stage 4 and Transmission in haha..

LMAO The van was my first car of the game I just happen to have a cheech and Chong wall paper on my computer in the picture has them with a van so I was like that would funny to have a van I never knew how rare they were until now.

and the hipster thing I hope that's a joke

Edit

I just got a great funny kill I loaded a helicopter with the sticky bombs well four guys on the other team got in i waited till they were a ways up there then boom

Last edited:
Maybe we will finally get one sherdog crew no matter which system you are on now...since your online save can crossover...will be interesting to hear more...

makes me kind of wonder this is why the heists have been taking forever

Does anyone know if there is a difference in what you an do to the Tornado between soft/hard top? I found one that is hardtop, and gasoline green(almost have unlocked). The Tornado looks good when modded, and isn't that slow. Just one of those cars that i had to have in my 6 car garage that is more for fun than everyday use.

Finally got to level 37 on my second account yesterday and bought the assault shotgun. I love that thing. :)

Is RR gone? I haven't gotten an invite in a while (last few times I've played)

Metal junkie, only difference as far as I know is just appearance...

Fwappy, with money lobbies returning I don't think many are grinding the much tougher RR now anymore...I think RR needs fixing...I don't care that it's more difficult, but they need to fix how the mission fails often because of the package being destroyed...that package gets destroyed at random times and can be frustrating...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back