GSP was such a cheater

Status
Not open for further replies.
looked into it, seems like the ufc staff admitted they were at fault, was due in part to there being no Athletic commission in Abu Dhabi. Doesn’t mean silva couldn’t of tampered but implying it was his corner that removed it is false.

He’s done plenty of proven cheating, no need to make shit up
Ahhh. I swore i remember there were pics of the gloves with tape on earlier in the night. I mean. This was years ago and i was actually a fan of anderson at that time. So i remember thinking wtf. How that got missed. He couldnt have cheated etc.

LoL. Watch other BJ fights, his rubber guard slides all the time. Now add in GSP with his huge V shaped back. Stop being in denial.

I mean the commission came to a conclusion that GSP greased, but it wasn't technically against the rules at the time. They then made a rule that only the cut man before the fight begins can use vasoline. I don't understand why GSP fans ignore this.

Lemme guess, you're one of those people who think Georges is permanently exhaling?

Lol let me guess your one of those dummies that think its HGH gut?

HGH gut is a dumb misconception that has taken hold on these forums. Its based on theory and not fact, and it has been proven false.

Ie. Not a single athlete busted for HGH has an HGH gut, it was only believed to cause an extruding gut because it could potentially grow your intestines, but no study done has actually proven this.

The gut is a result of carb loading and the inflammation effect it has on your ingestion tract.

Now i do believe GSP has taken PED's before as did all athletes, but GSP always stayed within the rules and never tested positive, and so you can never fault him for gaining an unfair advantage, because his opponents did the same thing.

Now i do have a ton of respect for GSP for going through VADA testing(was more stringent than USADA at the time) while his opponent refused any extra testing and only agree'd to a dated pre fight urine test. No other dominant champion ever handicapped himself to that extent, and GSP deserve kudo's for doing so, proving his success was not dependant on PED's.

Lemme guess, you're one of those people who think Georges is permanently exhaling?

I found a quote that better explains it.

GH is primarily used a fat burner that helps maintain lean body mass." He says that INSULIN is the cause of distended stomachs, because pros have to eat a lot of carbs to offset their higher than normal insulin production. "This constant pounding of carbohydrates and intercellular fat storage cause the distended look".

Which is it? I hear BJ crybabies say it was so GSP could take BJ down easier and now you say his plan was to grease to avoid going to the mat because it made it easier to stay standing. Very confusing.
Literally nobody has ever said this.

Which is it? I hear BJ crybabies say it was so GSP could take BJ down easier and now you say his plan was to grease to avoid going to the mat because it made it easier to stay standing. Very confusing.
how on earth would gsp being slippery help him take penn down? no one ever claimed that.

the only argument against GSP that night was that penn couldn't properly work his guard. which was probably true to an extent, but GSP would've fucked his shit up grease or no grease.

No it was the same amount. Vaseline is the responsibility of the cut men, ie. Stich.

The cutmen are provided, camps are not allowed to apply the vaseline during fights.

This fight the cut men were not provided for and the camps were handed vaseline by the commission to apply it right before the bout. That is why the commission could not fault GSP's corner because it was due to their negligence that this occured.

GSP never took vaseline from his fsce and started spreading on his own body to cheat like AS. Nor would it make sense for a wrestler whose game plan revolved around control to become slippery. Vaseline spreads, and BJ wouldve been just as slippery as GSP. And it wouldve made a much harder time for GSP to land TD's and maintain top control.

There is a positive and negative in regards to both fighters

"A little unnatural grease goes a long way to making a grappler near impossible to grab a hold of, let alone submit or pin."

GSP relied on a grappling gsme plan while BJ relied on put striking GSP in that fight. BJ wouldve had a greater advantage with a greased GSP than vice versa.
Great post, absolutely spot on.
The haters are going to ignore this because it makes too much sense and therfore does not fit their narrative.

Other than a million crying BJ fans.
or literally nobody and you're arguing with that contingent of nobody. You wouldn't be the first. And frankly, you sound like the one complaining. And it's clear you've never grappled from your frankly dumb Interpretation of how grease affects the grappling game.

Lol let me guess your one of those dummies that think its HGH gut?

HGH gut is a dumb misconception that has taken hold on these forums. Its based on theory and not fact, and it has been proven false.

Ie. Not a single athlete busted for HGH has an HGH gut, it was only believed to cause an extruding gut because it could potentially grow your intestines, but no study done has actually proven this.

The gut is a result of carb loading and the inflammation effect it has on your ingestion tract.

Now i do believe GSP has taken PED's before as did all athletes, but GSP always stayed within the rules and never tested positive, and so you can never fault him for gaining an unfair advantage, because his opponents did the same thing.

Now i do have a ton of respect for GSP for going through VADA testing(was more stringent than USADA at the time) while his opponent refused any extra testing and only agree'd to a dated pre fight urine test. No other dominant champion ever handicapped himself to that extent, and GSP deserve kudo's for doing so, proving his success was not dependant on PED's.

Even worse, the Mayo clinic and John Hopkins hospital - two of the best hospitals in the world, give a dozen causes for extended belly. Yet the Internet experts know better than the best research hospitals in the world about what might cause it if he had it.

One of the funniest things about Sherdog is that people would rather believe bro-science than real doctors.

Like you I suspect GSP takes PED's, simply because almost all top athletes do. But to think you can tell that from looking at him is just silly.

The cheating thing is pretty strange too. BJ complained about the grease, but has held onto pants and the fence, has done eye pokes, and has held a choke long after he was supposed to let it go - but somehow that was okay, presumably because cheating was okay when BJ did it, but not okay when someone else did something that was against the spirit of the rules if not exactly against the rules at the time. The double standard is amusing coming from BJ, and hilarious coming from fans.

And no one seemed to care that Anderson was doing the same greasing, even rubbing the grease across his body.

I mean the commission came to a conclusion that GSP greased, but it wasn't technically against the rules at the time. They then made a rule that only the cut man before the fight begins can use vasoline. I don't understand why GSP fans ignore this.

He was the cutman you fool.

HGH gut doesn't come and go you halfwit...if he had it we'd see it all the time.

And in fact there's no evidence that it even exists. What is called HGH gut is actually a tendency for a body to store fast viscerally instead of subcutaneously. The idea that it comes from HGH came from body building, and even the top bodybuilders, who openly admit to using HGH together with insulin say the gut is related to how much they eat, not the HGH. HGH gut is bro science that hasn't been duplicated in any tested medical experiment. Which is why of the dozen or so causes given for extended belly by the best medical research hospitals in the world, HGH isn't even mentioned.

It says a lot about Sherdog that so many of its people, given a choice between believing the best medical science, or believing bro-science, go with bro-science. Its like the people who believe the moon landing was faked. I fully expect that after a serious accident when they're losing blood and have crushed bones and severe head damage, half of Sherdog would tell the ambulance to take them to the nearest gym instead of a hospital.

Has GSP used HGH? I've no idea. I suspect he's used some PED's simply because so many top athletes use it. Anyone who can diagnose it from just looking a picture has got a million dollar a year job waiting for them at the IOC - they'd love to replace spending tens of millions a year on blood tests with paying one guy a millions dollars a year to look at pictures.

Last edited:
And in fact there's no evidence that it even exists. What is called HGH gut is actually a tendency for a body to store fast viscerally instead of subcutaneously. The idea that it comes from HGH came from body building, and even the top bodybuilders, who openly admit to using HGH together with insulin say the gut is related to how much they eat, not the HGH. HGH gut is bro science that hasn't been duplicated in any tested medical experiment. Which is why of the dozen or so causes given for extended belly by the best medical research hospitals in the world, HGH isn't even mentioned.

Has GSP used HGH? I've no idea. I suspect he's used some PED's simply because so many top athletes use it. Anyone who can diagnose it from just looking a picture has got a million dollar a year job waiting for them at the IOC - they'd love to replace spending tens of millions a year on blood tests with paying one guy a millions dollars a year to look at pictures.

Well Toner is their man. Unfortunately his skills only works with GSP pictures.

Way to skip the part where I said BEFORE THE FIGHT.

Then why "Why GSP fans ignore this?". Ignore what exactly? The fact the commission don't want peoples who never acted as a cutman to do the job? Thanks captain obvious.

GSP's last minute cutman happened to be the one who always peformed the breathing technique. Do you think the greasing was intentional or not? Thats the only thing that matters when it comes to cheating.

Imo the greasing was accidental else they would have greased at more strategic parts than a small circle right in the middle of the back.

Most of the peoples calling GSP a cheater are known haters.

Even worse, the Mayo clinic and John Hopkins hospital - two of the best hospitals in the world, give a dozen causes for extended belly. Yet the Internet experts know better than the best research hospitals in the world about what might cause it if he had it.

One of the funniest things about Sherdog is that people would rather believe bro-science than real doctors.

Like you I suspect GSP takes PED's, simply because almost all top athletes do. But to think you can tell that from looking at him is just silly.

The cheating thing is pretty strange too. BJ complained about the grease, but has held onto pants and the fence, has done eye pokes, and has held a choke long after he was supposed to let it go - but somehow that was okay, presumably because cheating was okay when BJ did it, but not okay when someone else did something that was against the spirit of the rules if not exactly against the rules at the time. The double standard is amusing coming from BJ, and hilarious coming from fans.

And no one seemed to care that Anderson was doing the same greasing, even rubbing the grease across his body.

Agree 100%, the same people who justify AS PED's use will be the first to throw GSP under the bus for "suspected" doping.

They will diminish GSP's accomplishments by slandering because of the grease while ignoring similar and worse offenses by other GOAT candidates. For instance grabbing the fence, intentionally greasing themselves, eye pokes, grabbing their opponents clothing, cheap shots, and getting busted for multiple PED's.

Those are ok, but GSP is at fault because he has an awesome physique and remember that one time when his corner fucked up doing a job they werent even supposed to do?? What a fucking cheat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back