GSP was such a cheater

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean the commission came to a conclusion that GSP greased, but it wasn't technically against the rules at the time. They then made a rule that only the cut man before the fight begins can use vasoline. I don't understand why GSP fans ignore this.
Source them coming to the conclusion GSP was intentionally cheating.

You guys are retarded. Phil Nurse only did the cutman duty for the Penn fight. He didn't have vaseline on his hands for all those other fights. He were just performing the same breathing technique he always did on GSP. The mistake was that during the Penn fight he acted as the cutman so he had vaseline on his hands.

This explanation makes way too much sense... please stop this. You will upset all the Shertards that say GSP is a cheater and not even a top 20 GOAT

bringing back a 3 year old controversial thread, why

Not only this, it seems he has done that with 5 others too....
Is this the new found hate against GSP or what?

using multiple accounts to do it too.... i'm not a huge GSP fan either but that's just annoying

using multiple accounts to do it too.... i'm not a huge GSP fan either but that's just annoying
TIxJ93dO0HZj3rRaNfQaWvFSbTbcueLqYMARC5oqr5hZt89KU3IgDVeI1mFUTn3BaqKB2CVQEI7v5S-ENPUG-BFdHDN38sG2ARCSu_OLb_ok4WxmHmYmp77cDiRrn2vftHNePI0

it is true tho once they started testing gsp couldnt run full blast cycles and had to change up his style. always ducked fights where he wouldnt have an advantage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back