Gsp vs Robin Black

I feel like David Bowie responding to Coldplay about their song, or in this case, performance.

"Eh, it's not a very good song, is it?"

Stick to analyzing, Robin.

people can talk whatever they want about robin back but I appreciate commentators and analysts that have actually been in there and learned the sport, competed in it and have first hand knowledge of martial arts. im not a huge fan of his breakdowns though lol idk hes just so hyper but all of his other work to me is great. you guys should try to get the fight network channel if you guys dont live in canada.

I wonder if that was the first gay guy GSP ever fought , not their is anything wrong with being gay I was just wondering if he knew

I'd much rather have Rogan & Robin Black do the commentary instead of Rogan & Goldie.

I'd much rather have Rogan & Robin Black do the commentary instead of Rogan & Goldie.

Goldie could easily be replaced by a computer that spits out Goldie lines. I really doubt anyone would notice a difference.

Goldie could easily be replaced by a computer that spits out Goldie lines. I really doubt anyone would notice a difference.
Under/over Goldie says "Conor McGregor came to the UFC & said we did not come here to take part, we came here to take over" 3 times on 196?

Ouch. I forgot about this. Robin is one of the best analysts in the game these days. The guy is very passionate and pretty sharp too.

Under/over Goldie says "Conor McGregor came to the UFC & said we did not come here to take part, we came here to take over" 3 times on 196?

Probably. He just says silly lines that he thinks sounds cool. Has he ever really done any fight analyzing ever?

The most that he adds to the fight is saying "AND HERE WE GO!!".

I wonder if that was the first gay guy GSP ever fought , not their is anything wrong with being gay I was just wondering if he knew
Imagine if GSP was gay? Think of the pent up sexual aggression being released between those two after a long day of rolling on the mat...

Robin and the fight network analysts do think they have broken ground, and are some elite analysts; which is comical. However I give props to Robin cuz at least he got in a cage and fought!

Robin is one of those reporters/analists that actually fought in a cage. Gotta have respect for him.

He fought I think 9 times, with the purpose of being a better reporter/analist to understand the game better.

Motley Crue suck

giphy.gif

Hey are you still a pro fighter? Do you guys not get a tag for that anymore?

Yeah. I fight not very often. Next fight will be this spring or summer.

I think all lost their pro fight tag after the forum upgrade. No big deal.

Back