GSP vs Jones Finishes

Fedor was fighting lesser competition during his reign... He only beat Nog... We all saw how "great" Cro cop was outside Japan... The moment Fedor faced better competition, he went on a 3 fights losing streak... He even made Brett Rogger look great for sake...
Exactly

Either way, we'll miss him when he's gone.
Indeed. The thrill of seeing someone you dislike get the shit kicked out of them drives you just as much if not more than seeing someone you love succeed

GSP 50-44 was no good because he couldnt finish fights. Jon Jones 48-47 is the goat because he is the goat.

Do you pretend Nick Diaz didn’t gogo Gomi like you pretend bones didn’t whoop a prime dc. And make him cry.

I want to live in fantasy too.

Fedor was fighting lesser competition during his reign... He only beat Nog... We all saw how "great" Cro cop was outside Japan... The moment Fedor faced better competition, he went on a 3 fights losing streak... He even made Brett Rogger look great for sake...

how long have you been apart of the sport?

Coleman (x2), Randleman , Hunt, Sylvia, Arlovksi. Are you not counting Sylvia and Arlovski because they weren’t part of “his reign”? Schilt and Herring before he was champ. And he wasn’t eking out razor thin decisions. He dominated Nog (twice), finished Coleman twice, tapped Randleman in 2 mins, tapped Hunt, beat Sylvia in 36 seconds, KOed Arlovski in Rd 1.
If you want to think Jones is the GOAT, that’s your business. But what you’re saying about Fedor’s run is ridiculous.

GSP actually had the power to finish a fight but played it safe most of the time.

Jones tries to finish fights but lacks the power to do so most of the time, despite being on roids.

This is the difference.

And Jones fights are only exciting when he is getting lit up on the feet because he can't panic wrestle.

Then he'd probably turn up at your funeral just to pick your pockets in the casket.
I'd be honored to be robbed by the GOAT at my funeral.
Totally worth the inconvenience of dying

I'd be honored to be robbed by the GOAT at my funeral.
Totally worth the inconvenience of dying
I'd tell everyone about it if it happened to me at my funeral.

f0cc8c08d25b9c21b5f4e4c8143d7365.jpg

Coleman (x2), Randleman , Hunt, Sylvia, Arlovksi. Are you not counting Sylvia and Arlovski because they weren’t part of “his reign”? Schilt and Herring before he was champ. And he wasn’t eking out razor thin decisions. He dominated Nog (twice), finished Coleman twice, tapped Randleman in 2 mins, tapped Hunt, beat Sylvia in 36 seconds, KOed Arlovski in Rd 1.
If you want to think Jones is the GOAT, that’s your business. But what you’re saying about Fedor’s run is ridiculous.
Not and Cro cop were big. I am not saying anything about his run but his record is definitely padded. Coleman and Randleman at that time were not murderers sorry. Where was Shilt and Herring ranked when he beat them. All I am saying is GSP and Jones always fought number 1 ranked guys

Not and Cro cop were big. I am not saying anything about his run but his record is definitely padded. Coleman and Randleman at that time were not murderers sorry. Where was Shilt and Herring ranked when he beat them. All I am saying is GSP and Jones always fought number 1 ranked guys
Meant to say Nog

Well, Herring was the #1 contender in PRIDE at the time. If you took UFC and PRIDE both into account, Herring was probably #3. Hell, Brock got a UFC title shot after beating Herring 6 years later, lol. Coleman was probably losing it by ‘06 when they rematched—but when they first met, Coleman had won 7 of his last 8 fights (the loss was to Nog).
But yeah, I’ll agree that Fedor has some padding on his record overall. I don’t think there’s any doubt about that. But it’s still heavyweight where one punch can end the fight. Jones dwarfsFedor but won’t take a heavyweight fight. Fedor had basically a 31 fight win streak. No UFC champ has won more than 3 fights after becoming champ. Fedor won 18; and while there’s some padding, there’s still Nog, Mirko, Hunt, Coleman, Randleman, Sylvia, and Arlovski. It’s more than a respectable resume.

Back