GSP vs Diaz: What happens if...

knspiracy

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
...Diaz wins a controversial split decision. Not likely but role play with me.
GSP will almost 100% certainly get a rematch. When will the rematch happen? And if someone gets injured. What the fuck will WW do?!

then the WW division will go through what the LW division went through with all dem rematches. Except it'll only be 1 rematch

Thats why I said controversial.

if Diaz wins a controverial D, they will review the score cards and realise that they all screwed up and that in fact GSP won 50-41.

Diaz ragequits, but the day after when he learns about the reviewed cards.

It's impossible for GSP to lose to Diaz.

Sorry just not true, if Serra could knock out GSP, Nick could do it or get some submission, its a fight Nick can win.

Sure I'll role play with you, come here buddy.

That will be a sad day. Diaz fans will be out on full force haha.

"...Diaz wins a controversial split decision. Not likely but role play with me.
GSP will almost 100% certainly get a rematch. When will the rematch happen? And if someone gets injured. What the fuck will WW do?!"

Guessing it's a joke thread but I'll play along.

1. Diaz has gone to a decision 11 times in his career, only winning close to half of them (5). Meanwhile, GSP has gone to a decision 10 times and never lost one. Diaz will be coming off a 13 month layoff, if it goes to a decision it will strongly favor GSP.

2. Split decisions in favor of the challenger are not common, if there is any doubt they usually side with the champion (see Bendo vs. Henderson II).

3. Fights usually occur 4-6 months after the previous bout like any other fight.

4. If either got injured they'd probably get Hendricks/Ellenberger winner.

The end.

...Diaz wins a controversial split decision. Not likely but role play with me.
GSP will almost 100% certainly get a rematch. When will the rematch happen? And if someone gets injured. What the fuck will WW do?!

so little to do so you have to start a if this happens whats happened then and then whats happen question?. Go to bed and merry christmas

"...Diaz wins a controversial split decision. Not likely but role play with me.
GSP will almost 100% certainly get a rematch. When will the rematch happen? And if someone gets injured. What the fuck will WW do?!"

Guessing it's a joke thread but I'll play along.

1. Diaz has gone to a decision 11 times in his career, only winning close to half of them (5). Meanwhile, GSP has gone to a decision 10 times and never lost one. Diaz will be coming off a 13 month layoff, if it goes to a decision it will strongly favor GSP.

2. Split decisions in favor of the challenger are not common, if there is any doubt they usually side with the champion (see Bendo vs. Henderson II).

3. Fights usually occur 4-6 months after the previous bout like any other fight.

4. If either got injured they'd probably get Hendricks/Ellenberger winner.

The end.

This is logical...however

Diaz winning throws the WW scene into disarray. Nick might just retire on the spot, Nick might refuse to fight people...Nick is a crazy bastard.

In the meantime, GSP is demanding a rematch and/or contemplating retirement himself. It's possible they both bow out of the fight game completely! And then we have a WW tournament that could very well see Fitch or someone like that holding the WW strap at the end of the whole thing.

Back