GSP vs CONOR now

Seeing Conor being thrown across the octagon and GSP trying to impregnate him would be an abhorrence.

Because GSP would wreck any credibility Connie just made up from beating Cowboy
Nah, if it's at 170 it won't matter when one of the consensus GOATs inevitably beats his ass and makes him tap.

"He was the bigger man and I was inefficient with my energy".

" He wasn't really powerful or fast, I was surprised by his composure. He was just so composed in there but I wish the ref didn't stop it, I wasn't hurt".

"Conor stepped up and fought a legend, losing this doesn't effect his next fight which will be against Khabib for the LW title.

He's earned that rematch and 3rd LW title shot with his 1-1 record in the division and decisive loss in the first fight. If you don't agree with this you're not a real fight fan so fuck off".

Lol.

gsp didnt duck silva ?
Silva is my all time favorite but you can't duck a fight that was never officially offered. It's for this same reason the inevitable "Well Silva ducked Jones" counter argument to this also holds no weight.

As great as GSP was though I think we can almost all agree he would be too small and Anderson would have eventually found the split second he needs to finish it violently at some point over the 5 rounds of what would have been a competitive fight for as long as it lasted.

Just like we can probably agree, as much as it pains me too admit, Jon would have destroyed Anderson when he took him down after trying his luck on the feet for what would have been an exciting few minutes and not liking his odds there.

Any fighter with a decent ground game and a gameplan has a good shot against Conor. GSP is impeccable in both areas, and also a lot bigger, and would dispatch of Conor quickly.
He couldn't even dispatch of Dan Hardy

True. GSP got fucked up by Serra in his prime - just imagine what Conor's left shoulder would do to him. Rumor has it that Conor's left shoulder is as powerful as a Ford Mustang - and almost as powerful as Joe Rogan's kicks.
Yeah but that was the first and last time he bought into his own hype and didn't take his opponent seriously. We all saw what happened a few months later when he did take him seriously and pretty well everyone else after him.

GSP is driven by fear which is dangerous. The embarrassment he suffered that night is the thing he fears the most motivating him to accept nothing less than perfection and methodical focus from him self in his fight preparations ever since so he never had to experience that again.

Terrible match up give Conor Justin Gaethje or another striker no need for GSP to embarrass him

Not a bad idea but it’s just kind of hard to stomach anything right now given the news about Mas vs Kam ... Mas vs McG was the fu**ing fight to make. Disappointed in Conor/Dana/UFC.

dumb arses in this thread.
GSP double legs conor every round and elbows his face thru the mat....

GSP wouldn't even take the fight. He said repeatedly his only reason for coming back was to get 3 belts.
That's not entirely true. He would fight Conor or Khabib or even a legend fight against Nick Diaz at 170/165. He's elluded to being interested in fighting these men on many occassions as has Freddie Roach.

I think we get Conor vs GSP eventually. Likely not till GSP as a little older. Maybe 40, in 2021. Father time is undefeated and every year older GSP gets, the more beatable he becomes.

My prediction is GSP/Khabib at 165 (GOAT Belt) or WW this fall

GSP Conor at WW/165 in 2021.

I don't think GSP get's that LW shot but he will fight again.

We'll see.

True. GSP got fucked up by Serra in his prime - just imagine what Conor's left shoulder would do to him. Rumor has it that Conor's left shoulder is as powerful as a Ford Mustang - and almost as powerful as Joe Rogan's kicks.
and then GSP become conservative boring wrestler so he'd never get clipped again. And developed one of the best jabs in the game. GSP >>>> Conor with ease.

GSP wouldn't even take the fight. He said repeatedly his only reason for coming back was to get 3 belts.
That's not entirely true. He would fight Conor or Khabib or even a legend fight against Nick Diaz at 170/165. He's elluded to being interested in fighting these men on many occassions as has Freddie Roach.

This just popped on my head, the UFC is dead set on Masvidal Usman to keep 170 going and Conor Khabib for money. Why not just do the Conor Gsp fight now. It keeps your biggest star busy which is money and if Conor loses then he lost to the 170 goat who also won the 185 belt and there is your excuse. Then at that point let's say Khabib beat Tony and Conor loses to GSP. You do Gaethje vs Khabib and give Conor a winnable fight then get your Conor vs Khabib fight back. It is ridiculous to keep your biggest star on the sideline for 8 to 10 months and if money is the issue and preserving Conors name what better thing than GSP. If he wins awesome if he loses he was so brave taking on the former 185 pound and 170lb champ.

The UFC would want nothing more than Masvidal vs Conor.

But fucking Masvidal couldn't wait for another day to start promoting his drink...

Ffs conor beats an old has been and now can beat GSP.
Give me strength
<WellThere>

There is no version of GSP that McGregor would beat unless he lands a flash KO like he did on Aldo. He would get wrestled into believing he was a 6 year old girl.

I'd like to see Conor VS GSP, Conor looked like a beast at 170 against Cowbow, GSP is the GOAT and is getting older with 2 bad knee's, a few years ago I would have said GSP by total destruction but today with Conor's speed and GSP's age, Conor may catch him. The only weakness I've seen in GSP is his chin and that doesn't get better with age. I'm a huge GSP fan but I would be nervous watching this one. Let's do it!

I think Conor’s next fight should be either Gaethje or Diaz 3. Or maybe both. He needs to work a little more on the comeback trail. If Conor beats either of them or both, then I think we’d see a lot more excitement for a Conor/Khabib 2 or Conor/GSP

Back