GSP vs CONOR now

Hahaha. That fight would be classic. Conor would get beat any which way. Quit on his stool.

Any fighter with a decent ground game and a gameplan has a good shot against Conor. GSP is impeccable in both areas, and also a lot bigger, and would dispatch of Conor quickly.

This.
I mean, look at what he did to Bisping. Conor is so much smaller than Bisping...

GSP doesn't fight. Dude is retired. So there is that ....

Because GSP would wreck any credibility Connie just made up from beating Cowboy
GSP beat prime Diaz so why oh why would you match him up with...oh wait

LESS GOOO
Whereyat Gorge?
WHERE?
tenor.gif

It’s an obviously massive fight. Conor would have a 1/100 chance of winning

Conor would have to really want it

People may disagree with me I am sure. Conor will stuff takedowns better than Bisping and is a much better puncher. I like this match up and think its closer than everyone is assuming. And I definitely like both of these guys. I would favor GSP. The style match up is incredible. Deal with it.

I don't really want this fight, GSP is pretty old now. I wouldn't be shocked if Conor knocked GSP dead in the first round. GSP in his prime would've GSP'd Conor for 5 rounds.

I doubt GSP is interested.

After Nate and Khabib stopped Conor, there is no inherent 'prestige' attached to beating Conor anymore...it's almost entirely about the pay day.

GSP returned after 4 years to win a title in a 2nd division, which added to his legacy (and still earned him a 'big enough' pay day), and a win over Khabib would do the same.

GSP could mount Conor and force him to hear him talk about OVNI's for hours. Conor couldn't do shit about it.

What for?

dont you like watching the best fighting the best?mas vs diaz and conor vs cerrone are just taking up prime spots for title fights.

please no

People may disagree with me I am sure. Conor will stuff takedowns better than Bisping and is a much better puncher. I like this match up and think its closer than everyone is assuming. And I definitely like both of these guys. I would favor GSP. The style match up is incredible. Deal with it.
bisping has a better heart say what you want but I dont see conor coming back from a beating to win a fight conor is a amazing striker but he is a front runner and if he fights someone he cant put away dominate and Bully fast it doesn't go his way most times cowboy didnt take a dive but gave up ans offered no fight IQ at all
jesus christ hendo almost kod bisping in their second fight bisping came back to win same vs Anderson never seen that kind of performance from Conor
I think the demolition of cowboy will actually backfire in the long term for conor when he fights someone who wont quit and actully wants it

bisping has a better heart say what you want but I dont see conor coming back from a beating to win a fight conor is a amazing striker but he is a front runner and if he fights someone he cant put away dominate and Bully fast it doesn't go his way most times cowboy didnt take a dive but gave up ans offered no fight IQ at all
jesus christ hendo almost kod bisping in their second fight bisping came back to win same vs Anderson never seen that kind of performance from Conor
I think the demolition of cowboy will actually backfire in the long term for conor when he fights someone who wont quit and actully wants it

Well I don't argue Bisping has crazy amounts of heart. My argument is for GSP having a harder time with Conor in certain positions. And honestly GSP has looked smaller, Conor a little bigger. GSP will be 39 yrs old aswell, Maybe its silly to think GSP hasn't slowed down(even a little), Maybe not.

You lost me at Cowboy quitting anyways.

Well I don't argue Bisping has crazy amounts of heart. My argument is for GSP having a harder time with Conor in certain positions. And honestly GSP has looked smaller, Conor a little bigger. GSP will be 39 yrs old aswell, Maybe its silly to think GSP hasn't slowed down(even a little), Maybe not.

You lost me at Cowboy quitting anyways.
ok

Back