GSP training video

Stompede

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Just saw this video of GSP traning ; http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt...5-ee0c76830215&fg=rss&from=imbot_en-ca_m_2534

And i must say those sticks are really interesting, never seen anyone train with them. While i dont see the real advantage you would have , i would love to know anything about the specific method.

Is it one of Greg Jacksons guys with the sticks, or one of his canadian coaches? any info is appreciated!

Looks like its at tristar in montreal..anyways..thats an old style mT workout...Good footwork drill

Simulates punches and kicks

I understand the underlying purpose of the drill really, but what improved efficiency compared to regular light sparring against someone who stays on the outside and jabs and moves around alot?

I understand the underlying purpose of the drill really, but what improved efficiency compared to regular light sparring against someone who stays on the outside and jabs and moves around alot?

Keep in mind it was a media workout

all I know is those sticks helped Jean Claude VanDamme beat Kung Po in Kickboxer... but GSP is doing it wrong...they should be lit on fire.

Back