GSP to Star in KICKBOXER Remake

Tong Po paralyzed Van Damme's brother, raped his girl AND shot his dog, none can compare to Tong Po.

Chong Li KILLED an extra, put Ogre in the hospital AND stole his headband.

I hope GSP does well. I don't want him to become known as an unintentionally funny martial arts B-movie star.

Or will he be the older brother that dies?

but Batista is big so in order to be realistic, the one who actually defeats him have to be even bigger!

too much trouble looking for anyone bigger than Batista.......

and Wanderlei isn't bigger than Batista.

maybe a full roided Big Foot... a Bigger foot!

Damn GSP looked up to that movie growing up (Also bloodsport). Good for him man, probably one of his dreams.

What+I+saw+when+I+first+played+Vi+.+big+I+am_868873_4315430.gif

You guys know that he isn't playing Van Damme right?

I kinda of assumed that when the title says "GSP to STAR...".

Stupid title. If he's not the lead then he's not "Starring". I doubt he will play the bad guy so if he plays the brother, that's almost a cameo role.

So we get to see gsp finish a fight in this decade!

I kinda of assumed that when the title says "GSP to STAR...".

Stupid title. If he's not the lead then he's not "Starring". I doubt he will play the bad guy so if he plays the brother, that's almost a cameo role.

His role is as a supporting player, alongside pro wrestler and onetime MMA fighter Dave Bautista. The role made famous by Van Damme will be played by stunt man and martial artist Alain Moussi, in his debut as a leading man.

http://msn.foxsports.com/ufc/haymaker/georges-st-pierre-joins-cast-of-kickboxer-remake-051214

MV5BMTY5NTkxMzIzNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjI5ODI0Nw@@._V1_SX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Kickboxer...via 50-45. I heard movie will be full 25 minute long

Last edited:
I thought they only remade good movies, not crappy ones.

Would rather they did an Enter the Ninja remake. That was a fine movie.

I'm depressed by the fact that instead of a cool 80s tune and the awesome score by Paul Hertzog, we'll get some gangsta hood rap and hip hop shit, maybe some emo music too.

This is a classic. I love 80's movie soundtracks, got all the best ones. I love hip hop too, but this new breed jiggy club stuff is shit

GSP doing these movies and making Hollywood money all while NOT getting punched in the face along with a recent ACL tear pretty much seals the deal on his retirement.

Back