GSP TO safe

TS don't let the GSP nut huggers bother you they are just defending him, plus you are a weight belt and the forums on here are filled with the gotcha type.

Yes GSP has been a lot "safer". Its ever since he lost to Matt Serra since hes done this.

Can you blame him for it? Thats another arguement.. Im not so sure.

not-this-shit-again.jpg

TS don't let the GSP nut huggers bother you they are just defending him, plus you are a weight belt and the forums on here are filled with the gotcha type.

Yes GSP has been a lot "safer". Its ever since he lost to Matt Serra since hes done this.

Can you blame him for it? Thats another arguement.. Im not so sure.

I applaud you for sticking up for a white belt. Those guys get a bad rap. I mean, hey, we all start somewhere, right?

Now, on the other hand, we have illiterate blue belts. Guys who write run-on sentences, can't spell "white," don't know how to punctuate "it's" properly, and can't spell "argument."

Thank god there aren't many of those poor saps around. Their writing is nearly as bad as their analysis (such as it is).

Condit was too dangerous. He proved that in the fight. He knew it would be risky to try to go for a finish with someone who is so active on their back and had a decent stand-up game. I was honestly impressed with GSP a lot in that fight. He was close to losing at one point. Just like bones vs. vitor. Just like anderson vs. chael. What makes them champions is figuring out how to overcome difficulty and pulling out the win, by any means (legal) necessary.

idk about any of you but ever since he won the title a whiiiile ago hes become so passive and concerned about not losing the belt that he doesnt even try to finish anymore. not saying its a bad tactic but at times does make for a boring fight. i can appreciate how he just picks people apart and makes them look like amateurs

Wooooooo, what an original thread.

You must of researched this one before you posted it.

Thank you, TS, for starting a thread about this. We here at Sherdog have NEVER ONCE seen ANY thread related to this subject. Thank you so much for making this thread to once again show why White Belts are so highly regarded.

Yeah it's that thread again but made funnier with TS's failed spelling. :p

GSP fights safe but collects at bank.

dont worry about what GSP does clowns, as long as he keeps winning that is all that matters.. he is not in MMA to satisfy ya'll...if you dont like his fights dont watch simple.

I laughed at the first guy to point out my grammatical error but now 10 different people did and you point out my "original" thread but you leave some corny ass jokes.

Back