GSP TO safe

RoBertODeSSertO

White Belt
Reaction score
idk about any of you but ever since he won the title a whiiiile ago hes become so passive and concerned about not losing the belt that he doesnt even try to finish anymore. not saying its a bad tactic but at times does make for a boring fight. i can appreciate how he just picks people apart and makes them look like amateurs

Last edited:
GSP's opponents are "To safe". Why can't they attempt to finish GSP? I mean GSP has the same gameplan for the last 4 years, right (at least that's what some "geniuses" here think)?

I honestly feel some fights are boring or safe whatever the fuck you want to call it. But thats my personal opinion though. GSP vs Sheilds was the only MMA fight I've EVER nodded off while watching, and I wasn't even tired that day D;

It's hilarious that capitalized the word you mispelled.

Practice grammar and spelling if you want to communicate in writing.

I like to think of the thread title as the headline of a news story.

George Safe Pierre picked yet another easy opponent in Nick Diaz.

Takedown>Lay-n-Pray>Some Elbows

rinse and repeat

Personally, I still find GSP entertaining. Sure, his fights against Hardy, Shields, and Koscheck were not as exciting; but his fights are usually wars or dominations. I can enjoy that

4632508-original-abstract-grunge-rubber-stamp.jpg

idk about any of you but ever since he won the title a whiiiile ago hes become so passive and concerned about not losing the belt that he doesnt even try to finish anymore. not saying its a bad tactic but at times does make for a boring fight. i can appreciate how he just picks people apart and makes them look like amateurs

You mean "too safe" not "to safe"

GSP doesn't give a shit if a few Sherdoggers are bored with him. He is a leading PPV draw.

Back