GSP teaching People how to win a street fight

Thanks I avoided the one that specifically mentioned lex, this one said people and I thought it was a follow up. I don’t know what exactly it is but lex annoys me immensely.
Probably his Joe Rogan obsession. I tried to get into Lex’s podcasts because he’s had some interesting guests, but he literally can not get through a conversation without sucking off Rogan and Elon Musk. The dude even moved to Austin just to be closer to Joe.

Dude has over 250 podcasts now, I challenge someone to find me a single conversation where he doesn’t fawn over those two, it’s just fucken creepy, especially considering the guy has no wife/girlfriend/kids etc.

615-1.jpg

I know self defence, I’ve trained in boxing, wresting, bjj and Muay Thai. Saying self defense is good to justify krav maga, is like saying being tall is good for playing video games. There is absolutely no correlation. Self defense is important, so learn a martial art. Not acting.
P.s the video you linked is a man using a body lock (wrestling)

putting your arm in front of a bat swinging at your head isn’t Krav Maga, it’s instinct. Everything after that was good ol wrestling
C'mon guys, that was a classic example of a 150 lbs dude vs a 300 lbs dude. The best self defense is being fat. Usually the bigger guy wins, simple as that.

Probably his Joe Rogan obsession. I tried to get into Lex’s podcasts because he’s had some interesting guests, but he literally can not get through a conversation without sucking off Rogan and Elon Musk. The dude even moved to Austin just to be closer to Joe.

Dude has over 250 podcasts now, I challenge someone to find me a single conversation where he doesn’t fawn over those two, it’s just fucken creepy, especially considering the guy has no wife/girlfriend/kids etc.
That’s probably it when I think of it. It’s almost like he’s constantly using an “appeal to authority” fallacy. And his authority figure is joe Rogan… if your going to try to act intellectual, quote intellectuals

Drunken monkey works on da street. Not every street but most streets. Well it depends if you live in a real country or a 3rd world sh*thole. Those lacking real streets- wont work.

as long as is not against pillow fisted midgets he should be fine

Bas told me to fill the room with headbutts. Hasn't failed me yet.

C'mon guys, that was a classic example of a 150 lbs dude vs a 300 lbs dude. The best self defense is being fat. Usually the bigger guy wins, simple as that.
6PjbF6.gif

<Prem972> Size difference it's a problem.
Best defense is no be there.

I mean sometimes you have to fight there's no way to run away, my father used to tell me if I ran away from a fight he would beat me at home.

Bas told me to fill the room with headbutts. Hasn't failed me yet.

<Prem771>
Headbutt always work in a street fight!!

Thanks I avoided the one that specifically mentioned lex, this one said people and I thought it was a follow up. I don’t know what exactly it is but lex annoys me immensely.

He is. He has Elon musk b@lls in his mouth on his podcast. It's sad actually.

Again, not recommending fighting someone with a knife at all. I even went to a gym where a jeet kun do trainer would come in and teach weapon defense and I just didn’t show up on those days. I just enjoyed the video because it’a a lifelike representation on what would happen with a knife in a close quarters match (ITS NOT GOOD)

Most martial arts that teach defense to weapons seem to really forget that your opponent fights back ahahhahns
And they don't seem to realize a trained knife fighter doesn't hold the knife way out in front of their body. You hold it behind your leg until they get close enough. Maybe use your other hand to try and pull them into it.

Back