News GSP reminds Usman to stay focused: "There’s a lot of guys that can beat Usman"

It's the length, and that weird ass style. He could trim it down and looks decent.

Also Khamzat is not beating Usman, Colby or Burns in a rematch.

Next guy that fights him will have 0 fear of the mysteriously amazingly one of a kind Khamzat.
If someone comes in with 0 fear of Khamzat's power, they're making a big mistake

Wouldn't be as big an upset as Serra over GSP IMO. Even the Goats can have an off day. Agree that Borz could win, but Usman is a beast and my pick to win the fight.

Why be bald for so long just to grow it out and put this shite on your head. He looks like some type of futuristic bartender at a gay strip club

Khamzat has no chance vs Colby Covington or Usman or burns in a rematch.

Maybe he beats Leon. That's about it.

If someone comes in with 0 fear of Khamzat's power, they're making a big mistake

This.. And honest to god I don't think Kamaru Usman geninuely wants the Khamzat fight deep down.. He would prefer Leon all day everyday and then he will likely come up with some excuses or try to dodge that Khamzat fight as much as he can or I could even see retirement after the Leon fight.. This is what I predict

If he can fix his terrible strike defense then yes.
Gilbert knocked him down on his face, Usman would do a lot worse.
So, he has a lot work to do.

If he can fix his terrible strike defense then yes.
Gilbert knocked him down on his face, Usman would do a lot worse.
So, he has a lot work to do.

Usman has no power.. Cause if he had he would have stopped Mas first time who was half-dead the entire fight or not fight Colby in 9 rounds or not go to decision with half-dead woodley.. He has nothing that worries Khamzat in the striking department unless if he connects Hail mary jab ala Mas 2. Which is unlikely. Khamzat is gonna smoke him in the striking department.. His gonna get light up on the feet. Only from first round he will take considerable damage from Khamzat's power if not stopped

Usman has no power.. Cause if he had he would have stopped Mas first time who was half-dead the entire fight or not fight Colby in 9 rounds or not go to decision with half-dead woodley.. He has nothing that worries Khamzat in the striking department unless if he connects Hail mary jab ala Mas 2. Which is unlikely. Khamzat is gonna smoke him in the striking department.. His gonna get light up on the feet. Only from first round he will take considerable damage from Khamzat's power if not stopped
He stopped Gilbert with a jab who battered Khamzat in rounds 2 and three.
He for sure has power as he knocked out Masvidal out cold, and dropped Colby in both fights.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pavy
Back