GSP regaining title.

Georges isn't going to get the title. Too long out of the game. He relied on being the better athlete.

Oh so he wasn't one the highest skilled fighter in the game? It was all athletism? I guess that athletism is enough to beat the best BJJ practitionners and wrestlers.

No question... Though he already is.

God damn that would be amazing if he came back & won it. Especially over a horrible match up for him in Woodley.

tumblr_nrcz1ddkho1u9mw45o1_500.gif
I don't think the matchup is bad for GSP. Yeah, Woodley is a savage in round 1. But he gets tired very quickly and I think GSP would wear him out to a 5 rd decision.

Oh so he wasn't one the highest skilled fighter in the game? It was all athletism? I guess that athletism is enough to beat the best BJJ practitionners and wrestlers.

Look at the significant strikes he took his last three fights post ACL vs. earlier in his career. This isn't even controversial. Yeah, he's very skilled. So are a lot of 40 year olds who can't compete in the lower weight divisions any more.

lol GSP has whipped the asses of anyone who could remotely stake a claim as being on his level, hughes,condit,diaz,shields,serra,penn, etc. cmon bruh.
Diaz was drugged

Back