GSP regaining title.

opponent

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Solidifies GOAT status.

There is no argument against this.

I agree. Especially since jones was on the juice

And then if Wonderboy knocks him stiff?..

No question... Though he already is.

God damn that would be amazing if he came back & won it. Especially over a horrible match up for him in Woodley.

tumblr_nrcz1ddkho1u9mw45o1_500.gif

True GOATs don't choose who they fight and who they don't.

No question... Though he already is.

God damn that would be amazing if he came back & won it. Especially over a horrible match up for him in Woodley.

tumblr_nrcz1ddkho1u9mw45o1_500.gif

Horrible matchup? You mean Tyron nullifies his wrestling?

I think they could put a successful game plan together at tristar to get GSP to beat Woodley.

Horrible matchup? You mean Tyron nullifies his wrestling?

I think they could put a successful game plan together at tristar to get GSP to beat Woodley.
They definitely could. Just stylistically, Tyron is a faster version of prime Johny & GSP is older & potentially rusty now.

Gsp isn't stupid if he's coming back he must be healthy and sharp as before. So I got him beating woodley

True GOATs don't choose who they fight and who they don't.
lol GSP has whipped the asses of anyone who could remotely stake a claim as being on his level, hughes,condit,diaz,shields,serra,penn, etc. cmon bruh.

Yes there is. All those damn decisions and fighting safe.

Hope to God he wins the belt back but man do I wish GSP would finish someone soon. GSP would do great with knees to head.

lol GSP has whipped the asses of anyone who could remotely stake a claim as being on his level, hughes,condit,diaz,shields,serra,penn, etc. cmon bruh.

Yeah but it's not 2012 anymore.

Yeah but it's not 2012 anymore.
considering his dominance as champ, retiring the champ, and being super big with a lot of ufc fans, GSP has earned the right to call out mike Tyson if he wants. anyone who says shit about GSP wanting to fight who he wants at this point doesn't appreciate what he has done for the sport.

I don't think GSP will be the same because...

Georges isn't going to get the title. Too long out of the game. He relied on being the better athlete.

Nonono... Hendo knocking out Bisping again= Goat status.

Maybe....back to boring WW title fights.

Doubt he keeps it if he beats Tyrone though.

Back