GSP reacts to the pic of his belly

Status
Not open for further replies.
HGH gut is actually not caused by HGH at all. Bodybuilders get it from injecting insulin and igf 1 along with HGH. There is literally zero reason an mma fighter would take igf1 or insulin.

Synergistic effects with testosterone and hgh, insulin transports nutrients into cells, igf1 speeds up tissue recovery, and more...

I have nothing against their usage, but I want to keep it real here.

you can see the outline to his back by his arm ... And probably is taking a deep breathe ..

can't believe this is still being talked about .. We don't have anything better ?

Mayo clinic and John Hopkins university hospital, two of the best medical research universities in the world, give 20+ causes for distended stomach. HGH use is not on the list. Bro science says HGH gut, even though there's not a single peer reviewed article linking HGH with distended stomach.

So of course, everyone on Sherdog goes along with bro science. I assume people who go with bro science would never go to a hospital if they were injured, had a broken arm etc, because the real experts are on Internet forums and gym lockers, and if the best research hospitals in the world can't get something simple like HGH gut right, there's no way you could trust them with more complicated things like broken limbs, cancer, diabetes etc.

You need to stfu already. You clearly have an agenda to defend GSP gut.

First of all, the reason why John Hopkins and the hospital you mentioned don't list HGH usage as the bulging gut is because REGULAR PEOPLE who come into hospital are not professional athletes who use large amounts of these hormones.

I work in an ER. Patients with protruding bellies have fluid build up. Athletes who take large amounts of hgh, insulin, igf1 and other hormones have over developed abdominal muscles and organs.

Once again, just for the record, I'm not against athletes using peds, but let's have real talks here, instead of covering up the truth.

Mayo clinic and John Hopkins university hospital, two of the best medical research universities in the world, give 20+ causes for distended stomach. HGH use is not on the list. Bro science says HGH gut, even though there's not a single peer reviewed article linking HGH with distended stomach.

So of course, everyone on Sherdog goes along with bro science. I assume people who go with bro science would never go to a hospital if they were injured, had a broken arm etc, because the real experts are on Internet forums and gym lockers, and if the best research hospitals in the world can't get something simple like HGH gut right, there's no way you could trust them with more complicated things like broken limbs, cancer, diabetes etc.

What's especially funny is that the top body builders who say the gut is from substance abuse (and a lot of the top ones, who admit to using steroids, say the gut is simply from eating too much), will say that HGH alone won't do it, you need insulin as well.

I've no idea if GSP is using PED's; most top level fighters are, so statistically so is he. But anyone who thinks you can tell who's using and who's not by visual inspection is full of it. Think about it; if it were possible every sporting body on the planet would immediately stop the expensive and invasive blood tests (tens of millions are spent on them every year), and hire whoever can tell by looking at a picture who's using. So far no sporting body has done this, because it really is impossible to tell. Someone who claims they can do it is selling you something - and they're selling it to you because they can't sell it to any sporting body, since those sporting bodies (IOC etc) want actual results, not just Internet claims.

Didn't you hear? HGH gut, caused by cheating athletes taking HGH to cheat. Like the nose of Pinocchio the internal organs of the gut start to grow until the lie that is gsps career balloons out for all to see.

I know all about HGH gut. Saw it on a meme once.

Jks those gsp haters need to give it up. HGH gut lol what a load of bs. Outrageous growth of internal organs is called a malignant tumour.

He's French Canadian, it was awkward laughter.

Hehe. I am not imprezzed with his explantion either way.

I don't know why Ariel tried to beat around the bush with this. He knows why he asked Georges about the photo. He claims to be the guy who asks the tough questions.

You need to stfu already. You clearly have an agenda to defend GSP gut.

First of all, the reason why John Hopkins and the hospital you mentioned don't list HGH usage as the bulging gut is because REGULAR PEOPLE who come into hospital are not professional athletes who use large amounts of these hormones.

I work in an ER. Patients with protruding bellies have fluid build up. Athletes who take large amounts of hgh, insulin, igf1 and other hormones have over developed abdominal muscles and organs.

Once again, just for the record, I'm not against athletes using peds, but let's have real talks here, instead of covering up the truth.

ER handles a subset of people with distended stomachs, for acute conditions. Another subset have it as a chronic condition, and see their family doctor. Many people have it without seeking treatment of any kind. Some people have it because they have relaxed, unbalanced, or weak abdominal muscles. In particular, regarding this thread, some people have it because genetically their body initially creates visceral rather than subcutaneous fat (as stated, you can find examples of this in pictures of old time strongmen, who'd have required a time machine to obtain HGH). The reason so many reasons are listed for distended stomach is because there are so many causes, some dangerous, some relatively benign.

If you believe the sole causes of distended stomach are either fluid build up or abnormal abdominal and/or organ growth then you're in danger of misdiagnosing patients, and I suggest you take a refresher glance at your old course books, you'll find that's simply not the case.

I'll admit it would be convenient if distended stomach (and everything) were that simple, on many levels. Limiting it to sports, the sporting bodies like the IOC would similarly find it extremely convenient (and much cheaper) than blood tests, and would switch to using distended stomach as proof of HGH use in an instant if it were in fact proof. But they don't consider it proof, or even evidence, because medically it simply isn't.

Note I don't say GSP doesn't used PED's, statistically speaking he probably does - the argument goes, correctly I think, that if more than 50% of UFC fighters use PED's, then there is a greater than 50% chance GSP is using. I am simply stating what is known by every testing, sporting, and medical body out there - we cannot determine GSP's (or any UFC fighter's) use or non-use of PED's from a picture.

However, if you think you can, you can easily retire on the money you will gain copyrighting and selling your methodology, because no one else has come up with a working visual system. You would be the first, and you will become very rich, because you will save organizations tens of millions every year in blood and urine testing.

Last edited:
Ariel is such a weasel, always getting fighters into stupid situations. "So you're saying your belly is not that big" wtf? He was messing with Stipe the other day as well. I like to see him getting slapped for real

There is literally zero reason an mma fighter would take igf1 or insulin.
they take hgh and insulin instead of steroids to avoid detection. Builds muscle mass.

I heard Pacquiao did the same thing.

GSP's gut progressively increased as his career went on. If you can show me a picture of GSP with the gut before 2008 I'll shut up. Also, they didn't test for HGH. I'm not saying GSP is or was doping. I'm just saying, they didn't test for it.

When GSP was a 'striker', he had a great body, tiny waist and all. When he came out gigantic and overpowered Matt Hughes, you know something was up. His whole body got thicker including the gut.

Just watched the Matt Hughes fight, and when they are standing up before GSP takes him down with a Judo throw, you can see his stomach from an angle and looks well over sized and inflated. Like a mini version of Brock Lesnars.

I am not sure why everything related to GSP taking HGH gets shut down, I am not saying he was taking it, but he has clear signs of someone who takes it in high doses.

He also has/had stomach issues, a common issues caused from high doses of HGH and insulin.

As if there are still fans who see photos of GSP in his pomp and think he was clean :D

It is what it is, they were all on it.

When GSP was a 'striker', he had a great body, tiny waist and all. When he came out gigantic and overpowered Matt Hughes, you know something was up. His whole body got thicker including the gut.

But but ... gymnastics br0

Doesnt he have chrons or ibs? Maybe gassed up.

As if there are still fans who see photos of GSP in his pomp and think he was clean :D

It is what it is, they were all on it.
Exactly

But but ... gymnastics br0

Watch the Hughes fight, you can see from so many angles when they are grappling, GSP's gut is so enlarged

Doesnt he have chrons or ibs? Maybe gassed up.
Chrons lol, no chance he would be fighting if he did. IBS...well he has some stomach issues, who knows what its from. But HGH in high doses causes stomach issues and digestive issues, look at gordon ryan, not saying he is on something, but his issues started in 2018 according to Danaher, that was when gordon went up in weight and bulked up.
Gordon has never said he takes anything, or denied it, he just said I am on what everyone else is. So its likely his issues are caused by sted/HGH usage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back