Gsp never said he's not returning in 2015

No but he never ruled it out like people are saying. He just doesn't have any plans right now. In a week or a month or whatever he could still come back.

People are confusing words. his manager said he has no plans to return in 2015 as of now, that turned into he's not coming back in 2015.

Two totally different things.

One thing to ad here! Is that GSP plays his cards close to his chest and usually does the opposite of what he leads you into thinking he is doing.

So as of right now he is not coming back. But because he can change his mind, we shouldn't say he is not coming back. Can we say most likely not coming back?

So as of right now he is not coming back. But because he can change his mind, we shouldn't say he is not coming back. Can we say most likely not coming back?

opposite arnold.

he won't be back

You can't say he's not coming back just as you can't say he is coming back. Sure you can guess but...

It just bothers me when I see people take quottes out of context and spin it as fact.

Everyone is reading gsp not coming back in 2015 when that's simply not true or confirmed, just his managers statement taken out of context

You can't say he's not coming back just as you can't say he is coming back. Sure you can guess but...

It just bothers me when I see people take quottes out of context and spin it as fact.

Perhaps it wouldn't bother you if we associated a percentage to the not coming back. How does " GSP is 65% not coming back in 2015" sound? Does that bother you less?

Gsp should stay retired . He has achieved everything and is one of the established Goats and a fighting genius.

It really pains me that others didn't know when to quit . If I was fedors advisor I would have used the rogers fight as a measure to know my times done. Fedor is another goat behind Jones and gsp.

Same with Anderson silver . Time and better fighters just caught up with him. He just seems painfully frail and old these days and as a huge fan it pains me to say that . I'd honestly bet against him In most fights now.

Perhaps it wouldn't bother you if we associated a percentage to the not coming back. How does " GSP is 65% not coming back in 2015" sound? Does that bother you less?

It doesn't bother me at all.

What bothers me is a headline like "gsp not coming back in 2015 " which presents it as a fact

It doesn't bother me at all.

What bothers me is a headline like "gsp not coming back in 2015 " which presents it as a fact

As of right now it is not a fact? Great! What month is he coming back?

Yes there's a chance. As a gsp fan who has followed his entire career, I believe he will be back between summer of 2015 to summer of 2016. I'd give it a 50% chance

Yes there's a chance. As a gsp fan who has followed his entire career, I believe he will be back between summer of 2015 to summer of 2016. I'd give it a 50% chance

This is not a fact, this is an opinion. We only deal in facts here on Sherdog.

Some one smarter then me should post a dumb and dumber meme saying "so u say theres a chance"

This is not a fact, this is an opinion. We only deal in facts here on Sherdog.

II had to make this thread because of your lack of reading comprehension and making a thread telling everyone gsp is out for 2015.

You should be thanking me for correcting your sloppy errors.. Lazy blackbelt

Back