Gsp never said he's not returning in 2015

II had to make this thread because of your lack of reading comprehension and making a thread telling everyone gsp is out for 2015.

You should be thanking me for correcting your sloppy errors.. Lazy blackbelt

GSP is not out for 2015? When is he coming back?

Not sure why people say gsp will not come back. He said he wanted a break i don't think it's even been a year and a half yet.

There's still a good chance

If he doesn't come back in 2015 I don't think he ever comes back again. Why take 2 years off? Unless he plans to go to his correct weight class of 155 I don't think he comes back, what is he 5'8.5 or a shade under 5'9? That is 155 height.

If he doesn't come back in 2015 I don't think he ever comes back again. Why take 2 years off? Unless he plans to go to his correct weight class of 155 I don't think he comes back, what is he 5'8.5 or a shade under 5'9? That is 155 height.

Come back at 155? Because he had so much trouble handling the "so much bigger" guys at 170?

He might star in another movie where he's the lead role, I guess.

It doesn't bother me at all.

What bothers me is a headline like "gsp not coming back in 2015 " which presents it as a fact

If he was going to come back in 2015....he would probably have a plan for it by now. I think that was the point of the article.

Yes there's a chance. As a gsp fan who has followed his entire career, I believe he will be back between summer of 2015 to summer of 2016. I'd give it a 50% chance

GSP also didn't say he wasn't having a sex change and dropping to 135 to make history and dethrone Rousey. I'd give it 50% chance.

Back