GSP looking great. Going hard today(workout)

he looks slow actually

i could do that probably in a little less than 10 seconds under his time

Doubt it. It took him roughly 51 and he was fully exerting himself in every exercise. Pretty good time considering what he actually did.

People would not mock the fact that Dodson and maybe other fighters have a better back flip then GSP.

Adult fans do not care or rank the back flips as if they matter.

GSP...Anderson...Fedor...all great fighters but what about their back flips? :redface:

Except GSP is obsessed with gymnastics training, and yet he's always looked very stiff and nothing's changed here. I fail to see what's so "great" about this routine gymnastic training.

Except GSP is obsessed with gymnastics training, and yet he's always looked very stiff and nothing's changed here. I fail to see what's so "great" about this routine gymnastic training.

You probably fail to see many things.

More flexibility, less injuries, he is doing gymnastics because he's stiff.

But considering the fact that he's been doing nothing but MMA training since his teenage years it's pretty hard to break that form, which makes him more rigid.

Did you ever wonder why gymnasts start training as young as 3 y/o.

Anyway good for him, fight or not it looks like training hard is just in his blood.

Ladies and gentlemen your future UFC champ n goat

LOL, no shit!

"Yeah, GSP is pretty fast but I can beat his time by roughly 10 seconds"

I can't wait to see that poster's video evidence.

Looking great, going hard?

You can get all that from 50 seconds?

Thanks TS

Just had two milk shakes so I feel like shit after seeing him work out like that

Oh look GSP needs attention. Yawn.

Louis Balonos has been trying hard since the birth of his account to be the p4p shittiest poster on the dog.

BonesNose, Ragnarocker and up until recently TheJackal have been fighting hard for that title as well. It's like the world's saddest competition to be the worst poster on a board for barely literate man children.

Back