GSP looking great. Going hard today(workout)

nice potato camera he has

Meh, compared to gymnasts he's always looked very stiff. Nothing's changed.

he looks slow actually

i could do that probably in a little less than 10 seconds under his time

I think that's because he's a fighter and not a circus acrobat.

So is Dodson yet his moves are 10x smoother than GSP's. "Oh but Dodson is a flyweight" you say. Well here's HW Shaun Jordan doing a backflip with better form than GSP:

So is Dodson yet his moves are 10x smoother than GSP's. "Oh but Dodson is a flyweight" you say. Well here's HW Shaun Jordan doing a backflip with better form than GSP:

That backflip was ugly as shit. He couldn't even clear it with going hands down.

Would have been better if used HW Pat Berry's post fight backflip. That backflip was smooth ass fuck.

Un
Deux
Trois
Quatre
Cinq
Six
Sept
Huit
Neuf
Dix

Louis Balonos has been trying hard since the birth of his account to be the p4p shittiest poster on the dog.

That backflip was ugly as shit. He couldn't even clear it with going hands down.

Would have been better if used HW Pat Berry's post fight backflip. That backflip was smooth ass fuck.

Let's see your backflip

Cool, let's talk again when they win a belt.

People would not mock the fact that Dodson and maybe other fighters have a better back flip then GSP.

Adult fans do not care or rank the back flips as if they matter.

GSP...Anderson...Fedor...all great fighters but what about their back flips? :redface:

Thanks for posting TS!

I saw it posted on FB too but, can't view videos that are not Youtube from there so, appreciate it! Was really curious too because I do the same type training. I'm gonna have to see if I can beat his time now...:icon_chee

and? both of them would trade their backflips for GSP's legacy and money in a heartbeat.

why is this even being discussed when the point of the thread was simply to show that GSP is still training?

oh right...because you clearly don't like GSP.

Back